Chapter 15-

Tamara POV

I held onto my mouth before Quickly running into the bathroom throwing up into the Toilet dropping on my knees.

"Pregnant are you ? " Malaysia asked popping up out of the room, before i could answer i threw up again it tasted horrible. I ain't never have Sex with Antonio so if i was Then it wouldn't be his It'll be O'Shawn he was my Ex in we ran into each other the night the girls and i Went out to the club. I ain't wanna believe i was pregnant it couldn't be possible i wasn't showing.

"No" i mumbled finishing up then flushing the toilet rinsing my mouth out with colgate mouth wash in brushing it.

"Look Tamara its alright I been hearing your Early morning sickness these pass few weeks i just need you to Get checked out maybe you need an pregnant test" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"I said i ain't pregnant Dam !" i snapped glancing over at her. She sighed then threw her arms up in a Surrendered position before walking out.

God please Don't let this be true. I prayed Maybe i was just sick but my body was telling me different.

____________________________________

Malaysia pov

" So you Don't Have Feelings for Chris ?" Quentin asked for the Millionth time already of course Chris had a soft spot in my Heart but Quentin Was More like my Sugar Daddy.

"Shut up of course i don't If you don't mind I'll Like for you to Come over so we could Discuss us." i said.

" How bout you come To my crib I'll let my security let you through" he said then explaining his address i agreed in a few words later we hung up.

I smiled to myself just thinking about 10 years ago i was trapped in a foster home in here i am now the most baddest in ATL along with my sisters of course.
-

30 minutes later.....

I arrived at the Presidential residents where big ballers live such as T.i and tiny but i bet they scary ass will never come outside. I pulled into Quentin's yard in the guard letting me through the gates. Once i stepped onto the black concrete i felt like a Queen. Valets arrived to take my car in park it. Quentin on the other hand looking at me down from the balcony i laughed at his foolishness he's such a princess.

"My lady what brings you here" Quentin asked sounded like some thug ass King.

"Open the dam door its hot as a bitch out here" i said in he laughed in sent someone to open the door.

"Thanks" i say to a lady she looked around maybe in her late 40's she held her hand out for me to shake i smiled in shook it.

"I'm Yolanda but call me Yo or-" she laughs " Mama perhaps you are very pretty I'm glad my son has someone." She said i was chocked Quentin didn't let me know i was meeting his momma i look a hot mess.

I Coughed shyly. "Hi- hey im umm" i couldn't even get the words out maybe she thought i was sum hoe bitch.

"Malaysia " Quentin said coming down the stairs I blushed watching him walk down like he was some king in i liked a nigga that could Put such a good demeanor on them selves.

"Nice to meet u baby no need to be shy" she laughed. "Quentin be a good boy now love u son and by sweetheart take care" she spoke walking away leaving out the front door soon as she left i slapped quen in his bare chest.

"Aye chill ma she came earlier then i thought" he spoke rubbing his chest.

"I wish i would have known." I said sitting on his Couch. "What will she think of me" i asked quen in he shrugged.