Chapter 5

Quentin pov

Malaysha & Quentin in the media

_______________________________________

We gathered our guns in bullet proof vests we were going to Miami to get this connect i wonder if the Vice ladies wanted to ride with us so i called up Malaysia.

"Hello " she answered

"This Quentin i was wondering if yall wanted to Ride to miami"

I could here the girls in the background screaming In Celebrating.

She laughed " of course wat time"

"Its 10 now be ready at 11 we'll be right over make sure yall pack a sexy ass bikini" i said licking my lips.

"whatever see yall" she said then hung up.

"Look like going to miami with some bad bitches!!" i shouted in excitement.

All the dudes where just bragging on the girls my eyes on Malaysia thats a true baddie im gone wife her one day settle down with a couple of kids fuck the shit out of her 2 or 3 times a day dam mane that'll be nice fasho.
____________________________________

Tamara Pov

"Somebody ready to see Antonio" Destiny joked it was true i had to wear something regular because the girls and i haven't been shopping lately. I put on my Red Crop top shirt sum white joggers in my bred 11s i checked my self in the mirror i looked ok maybe we can go shopping in Miami.

"Dam bae looking sexy today" Malaysia said walking in the room with a towel over her waist.

"Don't i always...soo who you Tryna impress" i asked watching her but on a Navy blue Tight dress in a pair off Zebra Sandals my baby looked sexyy.

"Nobody" she said with a smile on her face i know exactly who it could be sexy ass Quentin or Jon Jon know way Remorse will shoot her ass if she was probably even smiling in jon jon face. I laughed at the thought remorse a Crazy ass Hoochie.

I walked down stairs just to peek on what Remorse in Destiny was doing something kinda funny about them if i could see it with a good vision I'll believe that had a thing for each other but I ain't gone judge on too bad bitches together.

"Girl come in we see you" they both said i walked with a smile i was going to ask.

"Soo why yall Two so close ?" i asked.

"What do you mean we always together" Destiny said haha lil sneaky asses im not no dummy.

"Do yall too have a thing for each other" i said they both looked at each other then shyly laughed.

"No we do not i might just eat it every night but we Friends" Destiny answered truely in Remorse agreed

"Omg ew" Malaysia said out of know where with a Disgust look.

We all just laughed.

"Thats whats friends for" Remorse said we were tripping out i could just imagine those too dam i think i want to join.

There was a blow outside it had to be the boys we were dressed once we got outside there was a party bus it looked me in the girls looked at each others.

"TURN UP" we screamed then got on.

I saw Antonio with some bitch sitting by him looks to me they was having a good time i looked at him with a Disgust looked in walked past him.

Antonio got up in walk towards me.

"Why you mugging me ma" he said with a grin on his face.

"Don't talk to me go back over there with that bitch" with that i walked to the back with the rest Antonio was just laughing.