CHAPTER 11

Destiny pov

Ramon in the mediaa
_________________________________________

After Settling back into the Apartment i Drove to get Ramon i missed my baby so much it was Ridiculous. I haven't told Jody about my son yet so im going to let him meet him. My baby Father was a Low Life he was My First Boyfriend his Name is Ramon (ray-mon) also i hate i named my son after him i just hope Oneday he steps up In be Man Enough to take care of his seed.

I pulled into my Moma long Drive i killed the engine i no time. I sat there for awhile just thinking About Everything that was Now happening in my Life a tear soon Roll down my i quickly shook it off this wasn't the time nor place i had to be strong. I hopped in went to the door in knocked.

"Coming" i heard My moma say she soon opened the Door with a smile that wasn't the smile i saw to years ago it was More Pale i hugged her tight in Sobbed in her arms i was loosing her Day by day without even noticing.

"Don't Cry baby girl moma's here" she said i cried even harder she wasn't going to be here on earth In a few more months.

"I l-love you so much mama" Every word i said where Fractured.

She pulled me away with a smile "I been waiting to here those Very 3 words" I cried just under 3 more minutes in stopped when i heard little foot step i turnt around there stood my Baby Ramon in ran towards him picked him around in Swung him around.

"I missed you baby, did you miss mommy ?" i asked kissing him on his Forehead in More all Over his face.

"Ggg-a" he screamed i smiled even though he couldn't speak much he Had a way of communicating with his lil Handsome self.

"Destiny sit down baby let me Talk to you its something you don't want to hear right now but i am leaving Real soon"she said i sat down with Ramon in my lap in listened to what she had to say.

"Im Leaving everything to You in your Sister porsha" She said i frozed.

"S-Sister are you serious ?" I asked.

She shook her head yes. "She's 21 her Full Name is Porshae Adrianna Fields." She said.

"Where is She ?" i asked.

My mama just Smiled in Mouth "turn around" I turnt in there she stood my long lost Older Sister she was Beutiful She was also light skin long Hazel Honey Hair With Turquoise Minty tips. She stood 5'7 Maybe.

I stood up with the biggest smile she ran over to me hugged me so tight i Instantly Felt a Connection Her Vanilla perfume i inhaled in Exhaled in her Gorgeous Tattoo that Cross her Neck With the Name "Jasmine" with Cut lines under. I pulled away with smile her eyes where teary in so were mines.

"Mama I love her already" Porshae said to momma Smiled i was happy all of a sudden then my smile faded.

"Where have you been ?" i asked her like i was her Parent she Laughed.

"Mississippi With my Husband Valentino in my 1 year old Daughter Jasmine im Just finding out who you where also. Care to some explaining momma ? "She said with her High low Southern Mississippi accent.

We both sat Across from each others just starting she did look Alot Like me But Our Eyes, Nose, and ears in Some Facial features where different.

"Well Porshae and Destiny I didn't tell yall Because i waited until I got my Family back now that your Both here thanks for the Grace of God i want you Both to catch up Mommas Not going To be here Long." she said with a happy/sad face on her face.

"Momma please don't say that its going to be alright i prayed for you Every night and Day Gods not going to let me down I know your A strong women." Porshae Cried I let a few tears Scroll Down my face i looked at my son and immediately stopped.

"Say these Words with me please keep these words as a promise for me I would Roll over in my grave if yall broke them. " moma said i Repeated after her words.

Through Good Times in bad Times i Promise To always look After My Sister In Never let anything come between us or No one Nor Woman nor Man. I Destiny..and I Porshae..Till this Day Promise To love in Cherish My Sister For My sakes in My Mother's Will Till Death do us part.

"Thank you Both thats what i needed to Hear I love Yall both now Go home Momma need some rest." she said then hugged The both of us "Love you too Momma I'll Come to see you Everyday" I said. "Same here later yall by Nephew" Porshae said giving momma another huh then me then a little peck on Ramon's forehead then left out the door.

"Destiny ?" mama said turning her Attention towards me.

"Yes momma" i said picking up Ramon in his Bag prepared to leave.

"Im Tired Baby Come to Check on me Before The sun goes down and Here's your Sister phone number Call and Text her whenever" She said Leaning over her Recliner chair. I took her number in Gave her a Hug then left out the door.
____________________________________

I made my way inside the door (Still Destiny pov) My eyes Where red in Ramon was Fast asleep in my arms in was Quite so i guess the girls where sleep or gone. I made my way into Me and Remorse room like i said they where probably sleep well Remorse was.

"Babyyy" Malaysia said happy in Jumping up to see Ramon he had been gone a week in a half.

"Shush girl he sleep" i said "sorry" she said. I took Ramon clothes off now he was only in his diapers still sleeping i laid him in my bed with Tamara in Ramon. Everything was silent i decided to Catch them up with things.

"Omg you Actually have a Will sister" Remorse said now waking up i knodded my head.

"Well whats her name" Tamara said Still looking down at her smile i guess she was texting Antonio.

"Porshae she's real Cute she kinda suits Lauren londa a little bit" i said.

"Damm Destiny thats good to hear your momma did have Beautiful girls" Malaysia said.

My eyes where closing i was kinda Tired i spent atleast 2 hours at mama house getting to know Porshae in Crying in making promises i was Just Exhausted after all the talking me in the girls had it was a Rep i was sound asleep holding my baby in my arms.

Hope yall enjoyed this it was a little emotional Writing tho but hey im glad Destiny has a sister now lets get a Review on meeting Porshae