CHAPTER 14

To be continued...

Jody pov

Dam shawty ain't tell me all this shit from the Gecko that was a surprise.

"Yall have a problem with my son" she asked.

"Nah, Who the daddy in where he at" i asked. He was a cute kid tho he's gonna be heart breaker when he grows up.

"His dead beat ass somewhere but We doing just fine without him." She answered i shook my head then looked at him again he looked liked my cousin Ramon that shit made since the Name in Everything.

"Ayee thats Ramon son dam mane" i said running my hands through my head. Ramon was Sprung out on nothing but hoes in his money he ain't even mention nothing about having a son.

"How you know Ramon" All the girls asked.

"Thats my cousin" i answered Destiny stood shock.

"Dammmmmm" Antonio yelled laughing hard as hell. "She fucking with cousins in shit" bout time he said that this nigga was dying laughing on the floor until Tamara hit him upside the head.

"The fuck i didn't know hell Ramon was My First boyfriend but all thats over " Destiny Said.

"Man, man, man" Quentin said shaking his head "Thats some deep shit" he said then laughed.

Everybody was talking in chilling catching up This chick Porshae phone was blowing up she picked it upon.

____________________________________

Malaysia pov

Porshae picked her phone up aftet it finally rung for the 40th time dam she was acting scared to answer it.

"Hello..hey baby..Yes Jasmine fine..have you been drinking Valentino ?" She wad speaking where everybody could hear.

"BITCH BRING MY DAUGHTER IN YO ASS BACK TO THE HOUSE IN TRACE YO ASS FROM THERE IN BACK BEATING YO ASS" the man i guess named Valentino yelled in the phone she hung up in picked Jasmine up in got her purse.

"Sorry yall umm i have to go it was nice meeting yall." she spoke looking scared for her life right now.

"Shae i know this nigga Ain't hitting you ?" Destiny said she shook her head

"Oh Nah he just Mad for no reason its alright" she said. We could tell she was lying by how she Was shaking in her Eyes Wondering around looking Confused in guilty

"Bye yall I'll see yall Later" with that she walked out.

"Thats your Sister Destiny What would you do ?" i asked her.

"Let her realize she too good in dam to pretty to be in a Relationship its only a short time before he might kill her or even hurt Jasmine" Destiny said.

"Ohh hell naww that ain't happening Im ready to open a can of Shoot a nigga ass who down" Remorse crazy ass said.

We all raised our hands but Destiny sat there then cried i don't know why but she cried like a new born baby that ain't been fed.

"Whats wrong D" I asked.

"I'm breaking mama pro-..omg i Promised mama I'll go see her" she Said getting up in sitting Ramon in Tamara lap then running outside yo her car in then pulled out the complex.

____________________________________

Quentin pov

Dam shit was Crazy I need to Talk to Malaysia. Everybody say "thugs don't love" Well not every thug i Have feelings for Malaysia in she needs to know that if she Say no mane ion even no but Im bout to talk to my lil Red.

I walked towards Malaysia in Whispered in her ear "I need to talk to you for a minute" She shook her head ok then Got off the couch in Went outside i followed behind her.

"Yes ?" she asked. Well Dam maybe she don't want a nigga well good luck to me.

I Rub my hands over my Dreads then looked down at her in let out a Sigh. "I Kinda Got Something i need to get off my Chest in I just want to let you know how i feel. "I said she gave me a look like 'ok continue' "Well i Got feelings for you red ion no about you I mean its coo if u don't feel the dam in all but if you could give me a Chance I wanna be With you In i'll prove to You I'll be loyal as hell in faithful" i said Malaysia was smiling ear to ear but I have a feeling in my gut she Gone say no.

"I don't know Quen You a nice Person in all but i Can't live hearing my man got killed in the drug game" she said Dam The Game all i know in have known since i was 16 if it mean Quit to be with her then I guess i can do that.

"What if i Quit Baby Will you Reconsider" i Asked with a smirk on my face she smiled back at me.

"Yes i will have some thoughts into that but for Now we are Friends until you Really decide on Whats important" she said then walked away before giving me a one last wink.

If i was to Quit I'll hand over everything To Antonio thats my Right hand i know i can trust my nigga. I cut off my Thoughts when my phone rung it was Tristan from my trap house.

"Wassup man" i answered.

"Man these niggas wilding like on some Heavy shit Que we Need y'all niggas like Asap 1 hunnid" With that being said he hung up.

I rushed back inside the House getting my niggas Attention away from the girls.

"AYE lets bounce right now in hurry tf up...uhh bye ladies" i Ran right back out Antonio them and i Hopped right in our Suv All black Tahoe in pulled out the apartment complex.