CHAPTER 9-

(Chris in the media )

Everything went right with the Connect. Quentin in his crew was now with the girls back to
Atlanta.

Chris pov

"Yall did good out their today" i said the girls did perfectly didn't stumble or anything everything went great they got the drugs in we got the Money from Pedro.

"Thanks" they said. I looked over at Malaysia if she didn't have something for Quentin i would have made my mood but she says there just friends next thing you know they just friends with Kids then friends Married i just don't get it she need a real nigga on her team.

"Why you Staring so hard" She asked with a Pretty bright smile on her Face i turned away from her not tryna keep Eye Contact with her.

"Nothing" i got up in was about to walk out when something caught my eye.

"Tell me now" she said pointing a gun on me the girls was just laughing.

"Why i gotta tell you ?" i asked showing no fear i just walked towards her.

"Cuss i have a gun" she giggled i took her Trigger hand in place it on my chest where my heart was beating i was three inches away from her Lips i stared in her light brown eyes.

"Ugh chris" i smirked in backed away putting my arms up high in the surrendering position.

"You got Quentin" with that being said she just stared the girls were watching like they where Watching a good ass Soap opera show.
___________________________________Destiny pov

Dam what was that Malaysia in Chris got something going on I'm sitting there thinking wat about Quentin.

"Damm Layshia you got Nigga problems fasho." i said turning my Attention to her my ears where open to hear this.

"To be honest i have feelings for Both" she said "Quentin on the hand is not Like Chris its something i like about him but its something i love about Chris he shows me all the Attention in Quentin is more about his money in trap." i shook my head dam i know how it feel to be in love with to people in it dam show ain't easy.
____________________________________
Quentin, Antonio, Remorse, Jody, John, chris Pov

"Dam you here that Shit Quentin You gotta do Better Man These girls can be Tricky when it comes to There feelings" Antonio said.

"I know man What i don't get that Chris doesn't have no hating shit man i got everything the money, Cars, nice clothes, and a big ass Crib whats not to love about me" Quentin said.

"Them girls Don't care About that shit They won't love mane not what you got bruh" John said.

Chris walked out the bathroom Quentin just Glared at him.

"Whats with the goofy faces yall niggas making if its About me Speak up" Chris said.

"Wassup with You and Malaysia bruh" Quentin asked Chris.

"Ain't nothing up i can't help how she feels about me mane I respect you 1000% percent you Know that mane in No girl Bout to ruin us being boys now FAM" Chris said.

"Its all good man she gotta Choose one way or Another ima Show you What a Real hood nigga Can Do" Quentin laughed.

"Wanna bet nigga" Chris said then walked towards Quentin.

"Already know wassup Boy its a Deal may the best man Win" Quentin said they both shook pinkies these niggas So gay.

"Gay asses" Jody said Laughing.

"Nigga Wassup with you And Destiny ass tho" Antonio said.

"I think i can Take her being Bisexual but with Remorse that ain't happening i know they got a lil Something for each Others i gotta get Destiny Strictly dickly" Jody said.

"What about Remorse tho ?" Quentin asked looking at John.

"That ain't nun but a lil dusk i got to clean it Won't be nothing." John shrugged

"Tamara my shawty forreal Why yall niggas thinking Yall should just take them on a lil thug ass date be yall selves then yall just might have yall a true ride or die Chick back there" Antonio said.

We all Agreed but on the Other Hand Quentin in Chris had another thing coming. We where now pulling up back at the trap Every body got off in Headed towards the door.

____________________________________

Remorse pov

"Home sweet Atlanta" i said Jumping off the bus i think i could get to know these guys alot more.

We made our way inside in sat at the long table. Quentin was Counting the money we had just made in We where getting our cuts i was glad it was Sunday as well i can't believe Ramon is coming home i missed my god son so much.

"$30,000" he passed to Tamara she didn't do much but she did Watch out She was Satisfied.

"$30,000" He passed to Malaysia she was Satisfied in Greatful.

"30,000" He passed to me i did a Great Job out there i Shot One of Pedro's Gaurds in the head Twice for pushing Tamara fuck he thought.

"$30,000" He passed to Destiny We didn't bug a bit Like i said we where happy in Satisfied.

"Thank yall Just take that as a Tuition or Something all yall smart as hell Start up a Business together this hood shit Ain't for yall" Quentin said outta his mouth we just sat there knoding our heads in Agreement he was right tho we needed outt of the dope game.

We said our goodbyes in hugged everyone John was Pouting like a little boy who dropped his Candy i laughed in gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Hope yall enjoyed if not i don't care But i liked this lil section with Chris in Quentin solving this shit like men don't yall Agree ha ha of course not We all know Quentin in Malaysia gone be together