Chapter 2

^I suggest you listen to the song above while reading^

Riley POV

I walked with Maya nervously into the school halls. I guess she noticed cause she said

"Hey don't worry riles remember, stick together."

I gave her a weak smile and nodded. I was walking towards my locker, to get my books for my first class. But I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around, and saw no one. I shrugged it off and kept walking. I got my books out of my locker. When I closed it I was frightened by a husky males voice whispering in my ear.

"Get ready to cry sweetheart."

I gasped, turned around and saw, Lucas.

L-Lucas

I stuttered.

"What are you-"

He cut me off by saying.

"Oh babe. Save your breath cause you're about to get the beaten of a lifetime." He said caressing my check.

My eyes widened. He smirked, snapped his fingers and missy, Austin, and g came out of nowhere.

"You can go first g" Lucas said.

She smiled, walked up to me and punched me right in the face. I fell to the ground while holding my face. then missy walked up to me and kicked me in the ribs. I winced  in pain. "W-Why are you D-doing this?" I chocked out.

Lucas kneeled down in front of me, grabbed my face very tightly and said. "This is for breaking my heart so, I'm gonna break yours."

He said, stood up and slapped me hard across the face. I cried hard, they all were laughing, my eyes started closing and then i blacked out.

Maya POV

I was walking to class when I saw, Riley on the ground unconscious. I ran to her, sat on the ground and started shaking her.

"RILEY, RILES WAKE UP, PLEASE"! I said while I started to cry but she didn't respond.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP" I shouted, but no one came.

I pulled out my phone and dialed 911 after about three rings they picked up. "HELP MY FRIEND NEEDS HELP."

"We'll send an ambulance right away."

After about 3 minutes I heard the ambulance. They rushed in, picked Riley up and put her on a gurney.

"C-can -I- C-come with her." I said while I was chocking on my tears.

"Who are you?" the man asked

"Her best friend" I managed to get out of my mouth.

He sighed. "Fine you can come."

"Thank you" I said and got in the ambulance. When I got in I saw Riley's lifeless body i nearly broke down right then and there.

The paramedics got a shock thing, rubbed it together, put it on her chest and yelled. "CLEAR" I saw her body shoot up and then fall back down. "we're going to have to put it on high." One of them said. they did the same thing again and again, I just sat in the corner watching it happen. It felt like everything was in slow motion, but all I kept thinking was it's Lucas's fault she's in this position. I don't know how but I just know he has something to do with this. And I will get my revenge on him no matter what.