Chapter 3

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please, drop me a comment and a vote!

Maya POV

They finally arrived at the hospital, the paramedics rushed Riley into the hospital, I tried to get in the room but they refused and told me i had to wait in the waiting room. When they closed the door to the room, I looked through the window and saw a lot of doctors and nurses around Riley's lifeless body. That's when I lost it, i stormed out of the hospital and went straight to Lucas's house it didn't take that long to get there cause his house was only a few minutes away from the hospital.

"FRIAR OPEN UP"!  I yelled banging on the door

Lucas swung the door open. "WHAT DO YOU WANT." He said angrily

"YOU PUT MY BEST FRIEND INTO THE HOSPITAL." I yelled while pushing him hard in the chest

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" He said still angry

"I don't know how but all I know is today at school I found Riley on the ground Unconscious, and I just know Ranger Rick you had something to do with it." I said crossing my arms.

He widened his eyes "W-why do you say that" he stuttered

"Oh don't play dumb" I said raising an eyebrow.

He sighed. "Fine, yes it was me and a few others, I want her to feel pain the way she caused me pain."

I grabbed him by the shirt. "Look if my best friend dies because of you, you'll never see daylight again." I threatened him, I released him and walked away. And went back to the hospital.

When I did a nurse cane towards me. "Hello are you friends with ms. Mathews?"

"Yes"

"I have bed news"

"What is it?" I asked worriedly.

She sighed. "Ms. Matthews has, permanent Amnesia."

A/N: ohh cliffhanger