Chapter 6

Riley walks into school

Riley POV

Everyone Is looking at me. To be honest I'm kinda scared. And I have to walk on crutches for a week cause I have a broken rib and my foot is spared. I was hopping to my locker when someone pushed into me causing me to fall straight on the ground dropping my crutches.

"aww look at little Riley, poor little baby." Missy laughing evilly.

I cough while saying in a raspy voice. "M-missy why are you doing this to me?"

"because you stole my boyfriend!" She yells.

"What are you-" but she cuts me off by kicking me in the stomach. She keeps punching and kicking me, so many times I lost count. Once she finally stops she kneels down to look at me and says.

"Stay away from Lucas got it!"

I nod scared. She smiles and walks away. I slowly and carefully get up from the floor. I cringe in pain. I get up off the floor. And walk into the bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror and see my face is stained with tears and my eyes are red and puffy. "Why dose this happen to me" I whisper to myself. I get some toilet paper, wipe my tears and checks then walk out of the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom. And was gonna walk to class but before I took my first few steps. I heard. "So I hear missy gave you quite a beat down, I just wish I was there to watch it when it happened."

I slowly turn around and see Lucas with a smirk on his face leaning on the lockers. He pushes himself off them. And stands in front of me. "So have you felt the pain I feel?" He says with the smirk on his face.

"Y-yes" I stutter. He smiles. "Good" then all of sudden he laughs to himself.

"What?" I ask Confused. "It's just. He laughs again. I can't believe I ever loved you." He laughs bitterly.

I gasp shocked at what he said. That's when I totally lost it. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT I LOVED YOU WITH ALL OF MY SOUL." I scream. My blood starting to boil.

He then has this scary angry look on his face. "OH YEAH SURE YOU DID, DID YOU KNOW WHEN I CAME BACK HERE FROM TEXAS THE FIRST THOUGHT I HAD WAS SEEING YOU, I BEGGED MY MOM FOR A WHOLE YEAR TO COME BACK UNTIL SHE FINALLY SAID YES, AND WHEN I SAW YOU YOU JUST TOTALLY LOOKED ANNOYED BY ME, SO YEAH IM THE BAD GUY RILEY, why don't you look in the mirror and see who the real monster is, cause it's not me, it's you, congratulations YOU KILLED MY SPIRIT." He screams and then walks away leaving me speechless.

"What have I done." I whisper to myself and let the tears fall down my face.

Authors note: 💙comment for more and let me know what you think💙 (also vote pls) monies~ 💟 (;