Chapter 1

A/n: I suggest you listen to the song above while reading this (;

(2 months later)

Riley POV

So it's been two months and I haven't seen or talked to Lucas. I told my mom what happened and she said if I wanted to I could get a tutor and not go back to school. But I told her it was fine and I was gonna go back to school. today's the first day in two months I'm going back, and to be honest I'm kinda scared and nervous. Cause I don't know what Lucas is gonna act like. I was sitting at the kitchen table eating when Maya came in. "Hey riles" she said sitting next to me. "You ready to go back to school." I shook my head looking down. "Come on honey we're stronger then Lucas's group as long as we stick together." She said smiling at me. When I wasn't in school Maya would call me and tell me the 411 on school. she said that Lucas is dating g and he's turned back into his old self but way worse. "You know what you're right." I said confidently. "That'd a girl." She said. i finished eating and grabbed my bag. "Bye mom" I said going out the door. "Bye honey" she replied. Me and maya went outside and got in the limo (yes I still have a limo) and the driver drove us to school.

------------------------

HOW WAS THAT????

SORRY IT WAS SHORT

COMMENT IF YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD WRITE THE REST OF THE STORY!!!! Vote also!!!!

Monies~ 💙