Chapter 10: bad trouble & bad enemies

Song- As long as you love me originally by Justin bieber (cover by max schneider) (please no hate because of the song choice) 

Riley POV

"Wait Lucas!" I yelled chasing after him. "I'm sorry princess it's for the best." He said. "I'm nothing but trouble." I put my forehead against his and whispered quietly. "I like trouble." He chuckled, "are you sure about this?" "Absolutely" I said and smiled. "Ok it's your decision." He said. "So what dose this mean?" I asked him. "Well if you want it could mean, we're back together." He said while smirking. "Ok" I said smirking now. "What about your dad, what will he think?" He asked me. "He doesn't have to know." I said smirking. "Ooh I like this Riley already." He said stuffing his hands in his jacket's pockets. I looked over my shoulder to see Maya and Sarah smirking and making kissy faces at me. I rolled my eyes playfully at them and turned back to Lucas. "I have to go, Maya and my new friend Sarah are waiting for me." "Sarah?" He said with a confused look on his face. "Why dose that name sound familiar." "Well she said you used to bully her back in Texas." I said. "yeah, I regret everything I did now and in the past. I have to go to class  bye princess." He said, kissed my lips And walked away. "So I see your talk with Lucas went well." Maya said smirking. "Let's just get to class I said dragging Maya and Sarah to class while ignoring their questions about me and Lucas.

I guess what they say is true true love always wins.

(Gym class)

Ugh gym class I absolutely hate gym class. I walked out of the girls locker room dressed in my gym clothes. As I was walking out someone pushed me against the wall, it was g and missy. "Aww Riley do you really think Lucas likes you." Missy said. "Please he's just using you." G said cutting in. "Now do you wanna take the first hit g." Missy said. Uh oh. I thought. "Of  course." G said, she got in front of me, and slapped me hard across the face. I whimpered in pain. Missy was about to hit me next but when she raised her fist i heard, "HEY GET AWAY FROM HER."