Meeting Finn

Hi my name is Clara, i'm 18, 5 foot 6, and have an extremely odd personality,this is my story.

I woke up after a long night of revising, unfortunately it was a week before my maths A level and I had almost felt like collapsing, it was embarrassing at the amount of sweat pouring from my face.

I quickly got dressed into my pearl white jeans and my new turquoise top from the shop that just opened up down the road. After getting ready and doing all the normal things teens do before school, I checked my watch, it was already 8:30 and I had to be at school by 8:45 and if Im lucky it usually takes me 20 minutes to get there!

I hobbled out of the door, looking barely respectable, I hurried as fast as I could to the nearest bus stop. I kept on going, running with all my might, when suddenly..

"Hello beautiful," I had bumped into someone.

I never believed in love at first sight, this guy changed my mind.

"Watch your step," He continued.

Within a split second he had gone, but my heart was still racing, how could I feel this way about someone I didn't even know! Why was this happening to me? Suddenly my brain caught up with me and realized I had only 5 minutes to get to school. Trying to stay on balance, I hopped along to school, only being late by 5 minutes! Not that bad...