Looks like there's trouble

Jacks POV

I ran over to eves house

"Hey babe" she squealed

"All I've come to say is we are OVER, O V E R"

"If I were you, I wouldn't say that" Eve winked

*3 weeks later

Clara's POV

"Babe! I've finished my A levels!!!! Yay now we can have fun!" I told Finny

"That's great! But, well there's something I need to tell you, well you know I told you how Eve randomly kissed me , well the truth is, I kissed her, she was trying to pull away, but I didn't let her" Finn said sadly. I was about to talk to him but then he ran off in shame. Maybe Finn wasn't the one after all.

I called Jack to tell him:

"Hi Jack"

"Hi Clara, so why did you call me?"

"I was just wondering, does Finn like Eve?"

"No, why?"

"Well apparently it wasn't Eve who kissed Finn"

"Huh?"

"Finn was the one who forced his lips on eve "

I couldn't help crying

"What?! Please dont cry Clara! I'm so stupid! I was horrible to Eve! Well, thanks for telling me, bye!"

Jack hung up.

Jacks POV

Why on earth would Finn do that to me?

I decided to talk to him, so went home in my new mini red van- Sam Pepper gave it to me because he moved to America, so couldn't bring it with him.

As I opened the door slightly, I saw Eve and Finn talking, so decided to Eve's drop.

"Listen, you're not gonna get away with this," Finn whispered to Eve

"Who says so? Just give me the money and no one gets hurt" Eve replied

"What? You said all I had to do was tell people that I forced a kiss on you?" Finn whimpered

"Well I've changed my mind, give me, I'd say 10,000?" Eve cackled

"AUGHHHH! BBbbbbut, that's all my savings!" Finn cried

"Too bad, give it here" Eve said

I interrupted

"I recorded all of that- LOL!!"

"DELETE IT!!" Eve screamed as she through a chair at me.

"That hurt" I mumbled

It all happened so fast, I had fainted

*Ten minutes later

Suddenly I woke to the sound of screeching, Michelle had just punched Eve. I felt a lot better after that :)

Michelle then called the police and told them the whole story and gave them the tape. She reached forwards to me and kissed me, it was heavenly.

Clara's POV

I was sitting in my room, filling my diary with anxiety, I couldn't believe Finn, the Angel, had deceived me, and cheated on me. Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Suddenly my phone rang, it was Finn, I didn't want to pick up, so I didn't, instead I carried on ripping my diary up. Again my phone rang, this time Jack, but I didn't want to speak to anyone. I hated being around anyone! I needed to be alone.

I only had one choice, it has been something I've wanted to do for a while now but things were going too well, but now it was my chance to escape. I was going to move to America.