Lies

Eve's POV

AUGHHHH , she's SOOOO annoying, Clara was just trying to make me jealous. But now that she was gone, it was time to make my move.

"So, Finn? Is that your name? You see Jack told me,"

"Yeah, my name is Finn" Finn replied.

"Wanna go out some time? So we can get to know each other a little bit?" I said

" Uhh well I'm sorta all ready seeing someone at the moment-sorry" He murmered

"Oh, I mean just as friends of course" I grinned.

"Ok, sure" Wow he's hot! OMG he actually thought that I meant as friends- lol he is so dumb.

Jacks POV

I came down to see Finn talking to my girlfriend, Eve. She turned to me and giggled: "Hey babe, I believe you haven't introduced me (your girlfriend) to Finn"

Finns POV

GIRLFRIEND?! What?! I swear she was just flirting with me?!

"Oh yeah, Finn this is Eve, Eve this is Finn, wait Finn I'm just gonna go get some food wanna come" Jack said

" Naa it's fine, got tones of revision"

Eve's POV

Now was my chance to ruin Clara's life

"You know Clara's new boyfriend, Justin?"

I said cunningly

"He's not her boyfriend, he is just a friend," Finn said, looking confused

"Hmm that's strange because they kiss all the time and I've heard she's know for cheating on boys" I smiled. Oh this is going to be good.

"WHAT?! Clara would never to anything like that, prove it"

"Fine, meet me tomorrow at 5 by Nandos and see for yourself, actually I can't do tomorrow, day after that?".

Clara's POV

Finn is so great, I just hope she doesn't ruin it for me! I had loads of revision so I had to do it quickly as it was 1am! Exams started in one day!!

I started with French, But I had no idea what it was talking about, something about eating- I had no idea, wow I was failing.

Suddenly it was 3am, and I was really tired, I texted Finn and there was a sad face emoji reply, what was wrong?