America

Ariane's POV

*Two hours later

It was time to get off the plane. But it wa pretty awkward. Clara and Jake were holding hands. A tear went down my Cheek.

"What's wrong Ariane?" Jake asked,

"Uh, um, uhh well, I just miss my family" I lied.

We then started walking off the plane and into a taxi. After we got to our apartment, we noticed there were only two beds.

"I don't mind sharing" I hinted

"Clara, do you wanna share?" Jake asked

"I'd love too" Clara smiled

Finn's POV

It had been a day and Clara still hadnt answered her phone. I was getting quite worried. So decided to go to talk to her in person.

"Knock, knock" I called as I knocked on her door. Strangely, I found that the door was open, Clara wasn't there, But I saw a note on her table that read,

"Dear Finn, if you're reading this then, I just wanted to tell you, that its fine that you love Eve, but whatever we had, is over now. I've decided to move to America for a few months to get my mind off things, you should've told me the truth before, anyway, have a nice life with Eve" The words America uttered my mind, Clara had gone. It was too late. I didn't even have enough money to go find her in America. Aughhh!!

Jakes POV

Clara was just amazing! She was funny and kind to me- unlike my ex girlfriend- Michelle.

Me, Clara and Ariane explored all of New York for a few days and then went up to California, it was amazing. Suddenly, Clara had been with me in America for at least 8 months.

One day we were invited to a pub called "Wow"- kinda a weird name if you ask me.

Anyway, me and Clara were holding hands as usual, Clara had never had alcohol before- which surprised me. So I gave her a sip of Beer, I think she liked it a little too much...

"Wahoooo Babe, I love youuuuu and wanna marry you wahooooo" Clara screamed at the top of her lungs

"Are you drunk?LOL" I laughed

"No!!! What are you talking about babe! The chickens gotta gooooooooooo!!!!" She screamed, haha, she was pretty hilarious. I didn't really remember what happened next as I also got really drunk, hopefully nothing too bad...

*1 year later

Clara's POV

"Babe come here" I called to Jake, my boyfriend

"Ok" Jake smiled

"There's something I kinda need to tell you, that may break our relationship"I started crying

"What's the matter?" Jake asked

"Well you see, your probably not ready to hear this yet but, I'm, I'm pregnant, please don't be sad!" I cried into his lap

I could tell he was shocked "Well is it my baby?!" He asked

"Yes" I smiled. Then he hugged and kissed me.

"I know we just met like 3 months ago, but I love you! And I will support you no matter what!" Jake said with a smile

"Aww Jake" I said as I jumped into his arms.Wait what is gonna happen to Ariane?

Finn's POV

I was still loved her.Clara still hadn't picked up her calls- After a whole year!!But luckily I finally had enough money to go to America!

*after flight

Yay!!!!!!! I was finally there; where the love of my life was. Luckily I knew her new address so I told the taxi driver to make it snappy. The area was beautiful, the night lights hanging from the trees, the cool weather of the evening, and the glittering moonlight- it was really pretty. After mesmerizing at the beautiful things around me, I was at her door, and again the door was open. I could hear laughing- Clara's laugh, Ariane's laugh and some random guys laugh. I walked in, Clara was kissing someone, and pulled away to see me, she fainted. Didn't see that coming.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR APARTMENT?!" The guy said with a scary tone.

"It's alright Jake, we know him" Ariane explained

Clara woke up

"Uh uh What are you doing here?" Clara murmured

"I'm here to show you this" I said as I handed her the tape recorder with evidence.

After she heard it, she cried into Jakes shoulder.

"I'm sorry Finn, but my life has changed now, me and Jake are in love" Clara said as she stormed off into the other room.

"Come back Clara! I came all the way from England to see you!" I said as tears streamed out of my eyes

She came back into the room. I noticed something different about her, it wasn't her face, or her hair or arms or maybe legs- no. I realised that she had a bump on her tummey. What?! No she couldn't be! Maybe she just gained weight, yeah that's it.

"Clara, are you ..." I asked as tears were coming down even heavier

She nodded. My life was over.