Awkward

Clara's POV

I pulled into the front yard of Finn's house at Midnight, Finn was sitting on the steps to his house.

"So...." Finn said as he wiped a tear from his face and looked straight at me.

"Are you ok?" I asked as a knelt down beside him.

"Well, no, not really. Why did you ditch me on our date?

" OMG I am so sorry, it was a joke me and Justin always play! He's just a good friend of mine, sorry to hurt your feelings, I didn't realise you would leave." I replied as I hugged him tenderly.

" Wow, what a relief! So wha..."

Finn didnt finish his sentence, I had already kissed him, he didn't pull away too, and it was the longest kiss I had ever had, OMG what was I doing, he's gorgeous but why did I randomly kiss him?!

We were then interrupted by Michelle, the one who pretended to be Justin Bieber's girlfriend.

"Hey guys, sorry I hadn't officially intro" she realised we were kissing.

Michelle continued: "Sorry, am I interrupting something? Sorry 'bout that, well see you tomorrow, wanna go to pizza express tomorrow Clara?"

There was no reply, Finn and I were STILL kissing.

"I'll take that as a yes, well bye!!" Michelle walked back to her car, a turquoise Ferrari.

Emmy's POV

I looked out of the window hoping to see Finn, well I saw Finn, but he was kissing someone. I noticed that they finished kissing, the girl turned round, I recognised her from somewhere, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Suddenly I saw them turning, walking into my house, I quickly hid behind the sofa.

"Em! Em?!Em! Where are you?" Finn called.

I then realised who the girl was, she used to be my school bully, who went out with quite a few boys at a time, she was cruel. OMG Finn just kissed her, Uh oh.

Finn's POV

Suddenly I saw Em peering from behind the sofa, she had a scared look on her face.

"Hey Em, so wha..." I was again interrupted, a girl I hadn't seen before came down stairs.

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Eve," the girl said, I looked over at Clara, she looked annoyed.

Clara's POV

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Eve" Eve said with a wicked smile on her face.

Eve has been my enemy since I was 4, always being mean to me and ruining things.

Eve carried on: " Wow you are very handsome," I grabbed Finn and hugged him.

He replied, "um, thanks, I guess"

I then said, "Finn, your the nicest guy ever" I then kissed him again and said goodbye.