3. Up in Smoke

Emily~
I went into Dylan's room to check on him, he wasn't in there though, but I found him on his balcony. I walked out, "Hey"... He laughed and lit his Blunt. "Wanna hit?" I laughed and took it from him. I got high with Aron a few times, so I knew what I was doing. I took a few puffs and passed it back. He chucked and Charlie came in. "What do we have here?", I laughed. Dylan passed the blunt to me and I did the same thing. Then I passed it to Charlie. He hit it, the high was already starting to kick in and it felt amazing. I giggled when he passed it back and I took a few puffs. "Damn, where'd you learn to smoke Em?" Charles asked. "My brother, I miss him. I cut everyone off just to be with Aron, I'm so fucking stupid" they were shocked because I rarely spoke up or cussed. It feels good to be home though, I wonder when we're gonna meet Danny and Caitlin! "Charles when are we going to meet Danny and Caitlin?" I asked. "In an hour, that's what I came to tell you guys." I nodded, well that's settled. "I'm going to go get ready" they nodded and finished the blunt. I walked out of Dylan's room and ran into Matt. He sniffed the air, "Emily are you high? Were you smoking with Dylan and Charlie" he asked I nodded and laughed. He shook his head and laughed. He passed me and yelled "CHARLIE'S GAY AS FUCK!" When passing Dylan's room. I bursted out laughing and so did Dylan. I went into my room and switched outfits. I wore Leggings, a Hollywood Undead t shirt (XD😂💯👌💀) and put a black hoodie on after. While Tying up the laces to my black converses, J-Dog came in. "Hey you almost ready? We're leaving in a few minutes" I got up and nodded. I grabbed my phone and earbuds. I couldn't wait to see Caitlin, and Danny. I walked out with Jorel, I was confident enough. Shit all the friends and family I had, I pushed away because Aron wanted me to. He never let me out of the house, we were a good couple at one point. He didn't abuse me, he let me see my family. Then he became apart of Hollywood Undead, he became rich, he had groupies and drugs and everything he wanted. He didn't need me, he would get so drunk and out of his mind. He would apologize, but he would keep doing it. Now he's reckless, he doesn't care. He'd constantly hit me, I told Caitlin so he didn't let me see my family or friends anymore. I loved him, but he didn't love me, So I stayed. I just couldn't wait to see Them, I also wanted to go see my mom and dad, and my siblings tomorrow. It's been a whole year since I'd seen any of my friends or family. We took two separate vehicles, I was in Charlie's Ford Fiesta with Charlie and Jorel. In the other vehicle was Dylan, George and Matty. I put my headphones in and blasted some BVB, Charlie sped off and The other three were in George's Vehicle behind us.
~~~
We arrived at Applebee's, were The boys wanted to meet Danny and Caitlin. I seen Caitlin's car and knew she was here. I jumped out and walked to the front door, I saw Caitlin and Danny! I ran and gave them hugs, I quickly regretted it because of the bruises and cuts. I groaned in pain. "Em are you okay?!" Danny asked worried, I nodded unsure what to tell them. They didn't know Aron abused me but I plan on telling them soon. "Cool, where are the guys?"..."they're coming". He nodded, the five walked in. "Ayeee! What's up bro?" Jorel did this weird handshake with him. We sat at our table and the boys introduced themselves to Danny and Caitlin. I remember when I used to have a major crush on Danny, but then he got a girlfriend and stopped hanging out with me :(. It's ok, that's when I started dating Aron. Our relationship could have been saveable if he didn't join Hollywood Undead, I'm proud of them though. I don't regret it, I just think it was wrong timing. I still want to make him hurt, like he hurt me though. I just didn't know how, he wasn't vulnerable. He was immune to most things. I remember hearing Black Dahlia for the first time, I loved it. Especially Jorel's Voice.
'"I used to be love struck, but now I'm just Fucked up. Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts" I found this phrase so truthful. I used to have so much love for Aron, then I started cutting. We were laying in bed that night and I was listening to it. "I used to have this Ex, her name was Sarah. I thought she loved me, but then she played me, she fucked me over. Promise me you'll never do that me Emily?"... "Never". I kissed him, it didn't mean anything anymore. I rolled back over and closed my eyes.'
The waitress walked over "Hi, welcome to Applebee's what can I get for your drinks?" We told her our drinks and we ordered our food. She kept staring at Jorel the entire time. Fuck he was pretty hot, but that wouldn't be right. I was with Aron and that was his friend or whatever. I had to stop thinking about Aron, it was dragging me down. Whatever, the band started talking privately and came to a conclusion. They wanted to hear Danny sing, Danny, was an amazing singer and he had an amazing voice. So they told him, he was asking what song he should sing and they said any. Then I heard his beautiful voice started singing a beautiful song. I loved it.