8. Better off Dead (Pt. 2)

Emily-
I was woken up, but I dont remember much. I only saw Johnny's Face and then I went back to sleep.
-
I woke up once again, but this time I knew where I was and why I was here. I opened my eyes and was blinded by the big light above me. Everything in the room was either white Or beige. I sit up and look around. I see the guys. Matty is the closest so I call him. "Matty?" I whisper. His head turns and he smiles. "Emily! Your up." He hugs me, and then he frowns. "You scared me, I though you were going to die. You would've if it wasn't for Dylan and Johnny" he Started explaining everything that happened. "Dylan found you in your bathroom and went to wake up Jorel. Then Jorel called me Johnny and Jordan. Johnny then called the ambulance and they took you. We had to wait for half an hour until they told us Anything about you. Johnny had to give you some of his blood so you would make it"
What?! "Why?!" I asked. "You uhm, you lost alot of blood. And he was the only one with your type of blood." He explained to me. He also said that the doctors want to keep me, but if I choose to, I can go home tomorrow. Matty went to get the guys, and the nurse. The nurse rushed in and started taking tests and all this stuff. Then I saw Jorel's face, he looked angry, sad and kind of happy. Then Caitlin and Danny came rushing in. "OMG! Emily you had us so worried, and after Matty called us we both came rushing over." I looked at Caitlin's Pained, But relieved face. Then I look at Danny...... And Reese. "Uh....why is Theresa here?" I hesitantly ask. "I'm sorry, I was just also worried about you. I didn't know you didn't want me here. I'm sorry". I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. "Oh no! Sorry, I just. I dont know, I wasn't expecting you to come" she gave me a slight smile. "Soooo......" I trailed off. "How do you feel?" Caitlin said. "Like shit...." I replied. "Damn. Do you remember anything that happened?" I nodded. "Guys. Can we have a minute alone?" Danny asked. Caitlin Nodded and took Theresa and Jorel with her to the waiting room. He closed the door and sat down. "Why Emily?" He simply asked. Should I tell him? "Where's my phone?" He grabbed it from the side table and handed it to me. I unlocked it and went to Me and Aron's messages and handed it to him. He read through it carefully. I winced at the pain in my arm. "He's gonna fucking get it, I swear to god Emily." He took my phone and tried to leave the room. "NO DANNY!" I scream. He turns back. "Why not? He fucking deserves it Emily." This time he didn't turn back. Fuck, there gonna do something I don't want them too....
A/N
Thanks for the votes and comments on the last chapter guys☺️  Here's an update for all you lovely readers. Do you like the new cover? What do you think is going to happen?... Comment☺️