6. All those Times without you

Emily-
The food came shortly after I came back from the restroom. Jorel once again asked again if I was ok and I nodded. We all ate and talked and had fun together. I haven't been out with my friends in a long time. When everyone was finished Danny stood up "Once again thanks for coming, We want all of you at our wedding! Obviously. I want to thank you guys for allowing me to join you guys in an epic journey and I hope that we will make some awesome, kick ass music!". I smiled, and his eyes caught mine. I looked at Jorel, he looked at me. He stood up, all eyes were on us. "Emily, I know you might not be ready. And if you reject me, it's okay. But , will you be my Girlfriend?" I was shocked, but I instantly was filled with Joy. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know how to react. "Yes" I said, Happiness laced in my voice. He smiled, I jumped up and hugged him. Everyone cheered and Charlie screamed "YESSS! VICTORY" I giggled at him. Did I rebound too quick?
~
Jorel-
I was so happy she said yes. I didn't think she would but she did. I honestly didn't think she would be ready for another relationship after what happened with her and Aron. And I totally wasn't planning this at all. I planned on asking her but not this way. I held her hand, as we walked to my car. I opened the door for her and she blushed. "Thank you Jorel" she smiled and got in. I closed the door and ran to get in. I started it up and we left back to the house. I held her hand the entire way home, and once we got there we sat in the car for 5 minutes in silence. She was about to get out. "Emily" I called after her. "Yes Jorel?"..."thank you, for giving me a chance. I mean, after all that you've been through. Thank you". "No Jorel, thank you. If it wasn't for you and Jordon, I'd still be stuck with Aron. I'd still be going to the same stuff, every day. I want to do something special for you guys, I just don't know how". She admitted, now I didn't know what to say. "You don't have to! You've been through to much, you give too much and you don't even think twice about it." I was kind of pissed off because it was true, she gives to much and receives nothing back. And that she wanted to get us something or do something for us. I let her go inside and to her room. I sat in the car for a couple minutes before deciding to get out and apologize for my rant. I walked up to her room and she wasn't in there. I looked all Around the house. So I started Checking the boys rooms. The first room I checked was Charlie's room. And she wasn't in there. The second room I checked was Dylan's. He wasn't in there so I went out onto his balcony and found the two of them smoking a joint. "Hi" Emily whispered. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go off like that. But it's true" I apologized. "Yeah" she brushed it off, she was high as fuck. She didn't even care, I took the joint from Dylan and took a few hits. Then we kept passing it around until it was done. Emily got up and went to her room. I followed, "Em, I'm sorry. I really am" I told her once again. "It's okay, your right" she admitted. We both laid in her bed doing nothing. She put her arm over me, and her other on my face. She looked me deeply in the eyes, "J I'm sorry, I might be difficult to deal with but I promise I'm gonna try. I really wanna be with you, and I want this to work out." "Em, don't worry it's okay. I'm gonna try too, I'll do my best to be the best for you. I want this to work out too, Em I've always felt this way for you. No other girl could compare to you, you're so beautiful." I've been waiting to say that to her for the longest time. It felt good to finally be off my chest, she smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you j, truly for everything. You're my saviour." With that we both drifted off in each others arms.
~
Emily-
After a while Jorel got up and left. He said he had to go do some things with the boys. So that left me at home alone. I took a quick shower and changed into a different set of clothes. Something more comfortable. I sat on my bed alone, just me and thoughts. I was thinking too much, so I went into Dylan's room sneakily and I took out his weed. I remember watching him roll a joint so I copied exactly what he did and it turned out perfectly. I lit it and smoke the whole thing to myself. I put away his things and went downstairs. Into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. It was about 5:30ish so I was going to cook for all us, since they'll be back soon. I took out chicken, rice, corn, and some cupcake mix. I use to watch my mom cook all the time. So I knew what I was doing.
~
After I was done, I started the cupcakes. I mixed the batter and put it into cupcake tins and into the oven. The boys would be back in half an hour so everything would be ready. I set up the table and everything. And when the cupcakes were done I iced them and put sprinkles on them. I put them on a pretty tray and put it In the middle of the table. The boys came in suddenly. I jumped a little but continued washing the dishes. They all walked in the kitchen. "Hey!" I greeted them. "Someone's in a good mood" Dylan winked. He knew what I was doing. I nodded, they all said thanks and told me to come eat with them. So we all ate. "Fuck Emily this is so good" Charlie commented. "Thanks" I politely said. Glad to know they all like it. Once we were done we all had a cupcake or two and I did the dishes. When I was done I swept the floor and cleaned the little things. Then after that we all chilled out in the living room. Talking, watching tv, whatever. And that was the end of an amazing day.
-
A/N
Sorry it took so long to update, I've been super busy but no matter what I always made time to write a little bit. So it took me awhile, I ran out of ideas to. But I don't know what I want to happen in the next chapter so I think about it while I'm at school. Have a good day or whatever :D I love you guys! Thanks for being such a big support! STAY STRONG!!!<3 -Autumn