Just D.S.L.R

Hi all, here are me and Harold Lovies very 1st Fans' Fic, "Just D.S.L.R". I hope that you will love it! And here is the Chapter 1! Kindly comment if you want for Chapter 2! I wont let you guys waiting for a long time, cause I hate to wait too! hahaha~ We already wrote more than Chapter 5! hahaha~ so stay tuned! do vote us if you like the story!

CHAPTER 1 - MOVE IN 

“Mio, have you move in the box that contained my client’s profile?” The girl with a pony tail hairstyle, red t-shirt with hot pants, stand beside the staircase and asked. “Yup! I moved it to your room! Check it out, Ikumo.” Another girl with wavy, brunette and shoulder length hair is walking down from the staircase towards the living room, carrying a big container and answered. The two sisters just moved in to the new town, Moonlight Ave. 

After the moving and arrangement of everything in the new house, Ikumo who is the younger one stand in front of their new house and look up into it. “Our new house looks good right? Mio?” The younger one asked to confirm that they did not make a bad decision to buy this Minimalist Style bungalow in this town. “No… it’s not only good! It’s perfect! It’s our dream house sis!” Mio answered Ikumo excitedly. They give both a smile, and Ikumo said: “OK! Everything is ready, so is time for us to check it out the new town! Maybe… we should search for handsome guys in this town! Hahaha..” Mio replied with “duh..” and walk into the house again. 

“Ikumo, when are you going to have your next photography session with the town hottest model?” Mio is arranging her clothes in her wardrobe room while Ikumo is lying on the bed with her Macbook. “You mean… Harry Styles?” “Yeah, that’s the one. I heard my net friends told me that Male Fashion Magazine’s reader voted, THE HOTTEST MODEL in this town..But I have no idea on how he’s look like thou...”  Mio seems like cannot imagine that Harry Styles is the hottest man on this town, she feels that sure be someone else is hotter than this man, just around somewhere else. “Maybe next week, you want to follow me to meet this HOTTEST MODEL? Hahaha.. Anyway, there is not only me who am taking his photograph, but still having another photographer will join me as well. I hope that he or she is a nice person. Just a lil’ bit nervous. You know, I not that like to work with other photographer… They seem like so picky or maybe did not have any sense and not my style… Whatever..” Mio did not reply to her sister grumble and continue to arrange her clothes and shoes.

Ikumo’s hand phone rang. “Hey ya, Ikumo speaking. Who is on the line?” “Hey, Ikumo. I’m Wayne here! You want to meet up later? I would like to introduce the photographer partner that work with us next session to you later! Come on, let’s have a dinner!” Wayne, Ikumo’s best friend since collage time and also her assistant photographer and lightning director. “Well, I will bring my sister along with me. It’s that Okay?” “Great! I would like to meet your sister for a long time. So, see ya!” Wayne ended the phone call, the two sisters start to dress up themselves, and this is their first hang out in this brand new town.

 ------ CHAPTER 1 ENDED ------

So how was it? Good? Okay? Want somemore? Just comment! I love to reply comment if Im free! And who is the photographer that Ikumo needs to work with? Who will they meet in their 1st hang out other than Wayne? Stay tuned!