CHAPTER 4 - THE GOOD DEED

Thanks for reading our last few chapters. So, as promised, here comes the CHAPTER 4 - THE GOOD DEED! Whats the good deed? Check it out! I hope that you all may love my writing! Your votes and comments are much more appreciated! and now we have 70 reads and 12 votes! You guys are amazing! Pls keep on support us! Your reads and votes are our motivation! ^^ Here you go!

CHAPTER 4 – THE GOOD DEED

Sun strikes into the room through the window, Harry wakes up and rubs his eyes. His eyes are a perfection made by god. He yawns and walk to the washroom that inside his own bedroom.  He baths and changes with a plain T shirt and skinny jeans, putting up his beanie hat to cover his messy curly hairs. 

“Louis, I’m out to grocery, anything to buy? Just give me a text. Ciao.” Harry wrote down on a sticky note and sticks it on the notice board in their kitchen.  Then he takes his bag with the motorbike keys, walks to the car park and starts the bike. He rides to downtown and make the grocery shopping. This task always done by Louis actually but Harry feels guilty due to the last night mess up, hence he take the initiative to do so. 

“What to buy…Hmm…” Harry has no idea what to buy in the grocery shop. He always not in the home when he was dating. Now, he is single, but he did not notice his house lack of any stocks. “Come on… Louis… message me now…  Im super damn bored now..” Harry thinks in his mind while still walks like a walking dead in the grocery shop. 

“Mommy…” Harry heard a small little toddler calling mommy sadly in the grocery shop. Harry start to search for the toddler. Maybe someone’s child is getting lost now. “Mommy… where… Mommy…” The toddler start to cry now, but Harry still searching for him. “Damn, where is him?!” Harry start to be nervous. “Don’t worry, will be alright boy!” Harry heard a clear and soft voice pass into his ears. Harry turns into the next lane and found a girl carrying the crying toddler now. “Boy, don’t cry.. Keep calm yea..”  The girl keeps on whipping up that toddler’s tears and kisses the boy. “So, this is the mom? Doesn’t she’s too young for having a kids?” Harry just cannot believe on his eyes. The girl in front of him is like a 18-year-old and she keep a shoulder length wavy brunette hair.  She is in a simple grey singlet with a navy coat and short pants in navy too. Harry continues his footsteps after that girl with the toddler. 

“Mommy!!!” Suddenly the toddler shouts in loud and struggle from the girl. The toddler runs to a red dress lady who looks freaking nervous. “Baby!! Oh thanks god! Thanks for sending you back to me! And this young lady, thanks so much! You make my day! You are my angel!” The red dress lady cries in tears and talks to the young girl. 

“No worries… Next time just careful yea and more alert. No thanks.” That girl replies with a smile and then walked out to the shop. Harry then receives a text from Louis: “Hazza, bring home some milk, carrots, Tac-O’s, my shampoo and dish wash detergent. Thanks and with Love.” After reading the text, the girl disappeared in his eye sight.

“Damn Louis, just not in time!” Harry feels that the girl just amazed him as that girl has a kind heart.  She has something different with others even his ex-girlfriends. But, Harry knows that she just a traveler in his life who will not even inked in his body.  Hence, Harry put everything that Louis had ordered into the trolley and paid. He then packed them in a recycle bag and rides back home.  

------ CHAPTER 4 ENDED ------

Ouch! Louis just not in time!  But anyway, I always believe that by doing good deed will bring me to meet someone or things that I want one day! So, now... you WANT more? How is the story going to be happen?Comments and Votes us! Thanks! If the reads and votes keep on increasing, we will upload the story in short time! For your info, we have wrote more than 10 CHAPTERs!!! hahahaha~