CHAPTER 3 - THE LADS

Hi there, here is Chapter 3! Remember to share out this Fans' fic with your Directioners friends especially those who love Stylinson Bromance! And who is Louis going to pick up now? check it out now! This chapter is going to phrase out a lot of bromance! Hope you like it! Happy READING!

CHAPTER 3 - THE LADS

“Whatcha doing here, Harry? Can’t you just behave yourself; you’re a public figure you know?” Louis is exhorting a young lad who totally drunk but still continues to drink.  “You, Louis! Come on! Let’s bring the roof down! Bottom’s up!”  The lad named Harry invite Louis to drink together. “Stop doing that, Harry, please! Let’s go!” Wayne and Louis support up Harry on their shoulder and make a move out of the Club. “Thanks Ginna for the inform. Have a great night.”  Louis thanks to Harry’s friend and move Harry to the car.

 “Oh… my… I just can’t believe how is the News Headline will be again tomorrow… Harry Styles the party animal get drunk because of BREAK OFF with Nicole Watson. Damn…” Louis starts to murmur once settle down Harry in his own bedroom. “Just relax Louis; if there’s nothing, I make a move first. Okay? Keep in touch…” Wayne left and now the house only Louis is there to keep all the messy. Louis felt so embarrassed because Wayne’s car is fulled with Harry’s threw up and Wayne got to clean by himself. 

Louis and Harry are best buddies since they were in primary school. Both of them move to Moonlight Ave when they were 16. They went to the same college and now they rent an penthouse together. It’s not big but it always full with laughter and care. That is why everyone ships them together as gay partner. By the way, both of them knew that all just nonsense. It makes no sense to them.

Once in a while, Harry was a charming boy and always full of energetic. After his college time, he choose his own path to become a model and start from there he mix with a lots kind of people. Actor, Public Relations, Models, Singers, Club Managers, and then, he met his 8th ex girlfriend- Nicole Watson, a makeup artist who likes to go for clubbing.

Harry loves her more than he loves himself. He can give anything to the girl as long as he can. They dated not more than half years, but now, the girl played a jerk on him. Nicole dates another man and this cause to Harry’s heart broken. “Louis… sorry… for always mess up your life with my.. my personal life..” Before Louis left Harry’s room, Harry talks softly. “It’s alright.. brother..” Louis knocked his chest with his fist, “Take a good rest, Hazza. Don’t think about it anymore. Rest now.” Louis switched off the light, closed the door slowly.

 Louis goes back to his bedroom which is full of photographs hanging on the wall. He takes of his shirt as Harry just threw up on him when in the car. He goes for a bath quickly. “Aikz, what a night, I…I…Ekumo… and Mio, lovely sisters…” Louis thinks a lot when he takes shower. He lies on the bed and look at the pictures he took before, all are the pretty models ex girlfriends from Harry Styles. “When only I will stop taking all these bitches? When will be the chance to shoot for Harry’s actual day.” Louis thinks a lot and sleeps finally into his sweet dream after the night has been ruined up by his buddy. 

------ CHAPTER 3 ENDED ------

So you love bromance for this chapter? For your info, I LOVE THEM! So, what's next? Stay Tuned! As promise, it won't let you wait for so long!  Thanks for those comment and voting, we love them! Love ya.