CHAPTER 11 - IN THE HOUSE

So much sorryyyyyy for the looooooooong delay!!! So here you go the 11th Chapter! It's has been revealed! And Comment needed actually for this fan fic... Do you guys really love it? Please we love comments... Thanks once again if you read this.

CHAPTER 11 – IN THE HOUSE

“Mio…” A husky voice wakes her up, she realize that she is on the bed with an oversized shirt and her panties. “Am I getting rapped…?” She thinks, doesn’t dare to open her eyes widely and she start to cry. “Oh please, don’t cry…” The owner for that voice turns to be nervous.  Mio buried her head in the pillow and cry hardly.

“It’s me, Teacher Mio, Harry Styles. Don’t worry, I’m here. ” Harry claimed. He sits on the front bedside and hugs Mio while rubbing her back. Mio then cry even louder. She feels herself dirty. She just can’t stop crying.

“I feel sorry to see you like this. Please… shhh…” Harry can’t stand on girl’s cry. He continued: “Mio, stop… I saved you from that bastard. Just in time.”    “Really?” Mio looked up into Harry’s emerald green eyes.

Yes, Mio keeps calm and flashed back. She fainted down on the street and the wretched man continued his ugly job.

“Stop doing that!” a deep voice full with anger yelled at the man. He grabbed that man’s collar and threw that man to wall. “You jerk!”  It’s Harry and he is punching that man’s tummy. “You’re fucking asshole. Get out of here before I call the police!” Harry finished up his whole strength just to work off his anger on this man.

The man ran away. Harry covered Mio with his own brown windbreaker. Harry looked at Mio, he gently strokes her hair and thought to himself: “I’m so sorry. I should come early after you, so that you won’t get hurt.” He then makes a call: “Hello, Styles speaking. Is this Moonlight Playground? Erm… yea, I wish to apply an emergency leave on behalf of Teacher Mio. Yup, she met an accident here. And later, Lux’s dad will pick her up. Thanks.”After the call, Harry carried Mio like a princess and back to his penthouse.  

Mio stops crying and the atmosphere become awkward. “So… he changed for me?” Mio always come out with those unnecessary things in her mind. Is that so important now? She shakes her head and said: “Thanks Harry… You saved me… and what should I do for you in returns? ”   

“Nothing! It’s alright… Uhmmm… So do you need a cup of chocolate? I can make you one.” Harry offers. “Yes, please.” Mio nodded her head. “So why does Harry there?” Mio thinks again after Harry is heading to the kitchen. “Ouch…” Mio touched her head behind. There is a wound but already well covered with cotton pad and iodine. 

She observed the room that she is in. A bright and clean one. An orange color bed sheet, white bed frame, white cupboard, orange sofa, and everything in this room are mostly orange and white with a perfume smell. Its smell familiar, and it’s Alien by Thierry Mugler, sweet like caramel! The boy has a good sense for life. And Mio saw a photo frame on the bedside cabinet which is framing a blond girl with Harry; they are so sweet smiling together, hugging each other.

“Here you go, hot chocolate for you.” Harry backs with a cup of hot chocolate that he brewed. Mio received it and gave Harry a smile. “Thanks. And yea… I know it kinda rude, but may I know why you are there when I met the danger?” Mio asked softly and try not to be rude. She hopes that Harry may explain this question. “Hmm.. I… I actually follow you for a distance this morning. I mean...uhh… I’m so sorry about that!” Harry felt guilty and nervous and try to calm Mio down.

“What?! Pardon?! You.. you followed me? For what?” Mio cannot calm down anymore. She felt that Harry is being creepy right now. She could not understand why Harry was following or actually stalking her.

“Actually… Basically…Every times I saw you, I felt calm and peaceful.” Harry is trying to explain more but Mio stands up and want to leave the room. The trustworthy between them that just built up broke in a sudden.

“Sorry, I am leaving now.” While Mio is walking to the door, Harry kept on explaining and walked after her. In a sudden, Mio stepped on the blanket that fall on floor and going to slip on to the floor. Harry grabs her arm immediately, tries to save her from slipping but he did not make it. They both fall together, Harry kissed on Mio lips. Mio’s pupils turned bigger right now. Her head can’t think of anything at this moment. This is her ever lips’ kiss by man again since her last broke up for almost 3 years.

The door opened. Mio and Harry turn their face automatically and look at the door. Who is opening the door?!

“Eeee-kumo, and this is Harry Styles’ room…”My god! Holy! Is Louis! And Ikumo too! Louis brings Ikumo back to their penthouse and brings her to have a little trip around his house. But unfortunately, they saw this.

“HAZZA!!!! What are you fucking doing right there?!!!!” Louis screamed as loud as he could, almost the neighbor next door maybe heard them. Damn.

“Mio!!! Why you?! Why with Harry?! I… Oh shit.. Hell…” Ikumo cannot believe her eyes anymore as she saw her sister in an oversized shirt and panties, messy hair-do, with the Hottest Model in town, in a room and kissing on the floor! 

------CHAPTER ENDED------

So, still looking forward to the next chapter? Please say YES!!! If this chapter get 3 votes and 3 comments from you, we will upload the next chapter this weekend! So, please! I beg you love~Next chapter will be a cute and fun one!