CHAPTER 9 - THE LADIES' TALK

We got 600 reads! So as promised, heres come CHAPTER 9! So whats going on with the Ladies' Talk? Whats are the opinion about the ladies toward the lads? Haha.. Gonna to find it out! If you really do like this story, pls pls pls... share to your frenz! Votes and Comments are welcome and I have to let you know that...... I REALLY LIKE TO READ COMMENTS!!! LOVE COMMENTS SO MUCH!!! So, pls leave me a comment! So that I know you are reading! Okay, no bullshit anymore.. here you go!!!

CHAPTER 9 - THE LADIES' TALK

“I’m back.”  It’s going to 9 o’clock at night, Ikumo finally was home and she found that Mio is not in yet. So, she let off her heavy backpack on the couch in her room, and plumped on the double bed, taking away her bra and lie down on her warm bed with just a simple oversized t shirt and short pants.

“Hey, you are early today!” while Ikumo is relaxing on her bed, Mio lay on the door frame and talk to her. “Can I come in? We’ve been so long never having a pillow talk since we busy on the moving.”  Mio requests for a pillow talk with Ikumo. “Let’s do it. So what you want to share?” Ikumo wakes and sit on the bed looking at Mio.

“I was just hanging out with Zac and the gang. Nothing special, but this morning I guess I met your model, Harry Styles. He is hot, well I can’t deny. At first, I thought he was Lux’s daddy. Haha.” Mio sit opposite on a cushioned chair and shared. “So he draws your attention huh?” Ikumo can’t believe that her sister is praising Harry. “Ah… just a normal one. I’m not his cup of tea, don’t you ever noticed that all his girlfriends are freaking Sexaayyy?!” Mio denied and try to overstate. 

“Maybe he looks for something different? Who knows?” Ikumo shrugged her shoulder and give Mio a funny face. “What so ever, then how about you? Everything still going smooth with Louis?”  Mio throw back the topic on Ikumo. “ Arghh… I just can’t stand him anymore! The work hasn’t started yet, but we already have some hard time! I just can’t work with a sassy gay!” Ikumo pounds the pillow like she is pounding Louis’s face. 

"Calm down sis, maybe just change your mind! Gay guy can be cuter than those guys!” Mio said and stand up, then continue: “Okay, Ikumo, you just need to take your time, you will find easier to work with him if you accept him. You guys are just working partner, nothing more than that. So why so serious?” Mio walks toward the balcony and from there she turns around, said.

Ikumo keep quiet and think: “ Ya, why do I take it so serious. I have a lot of gay friends before I move here, but why am I so antipathy on him.” “Ok, maybe it’s my point of view that going somewhere wrong. I’ll try to make a change. Good night sis.” Ikumo admit it. She lies down on her bed and put an earphone in her ears. She is listening to some classical music so that she may sleep calmly.

“Good night sis…” Mio replied and leaned on the balcony, look into the wide navy sky. Star shine brightly and moonlight just shatters down on the balcony. “What a beautiful night…” Mio is murmuring to herself.

In a sudden, she feel that there was someone who peeping her from the street down there. She tries to search for it, but she failed to do so. What she can see is just a tall shadow and it’s definitely a man’s shadow. When Mio realized, the shadow move and disappeared in dark. How creepy is that, who will do so to Mio? Is Mio become a target for a crime? Millions of why come across to Mio’s brain. She won’t have a good sleep tonight. 

------ CHAPTER ENDED ------

Okay, so the chapter ended with a little bit suspense. What do you say? And Ikumo judged Louis as a GAY!!! Hahaha...

Question of the day: Who is the man that peeping Mio? Guess?

Thanks for reading the story again, and here I want to share with you guys one of my favorite story on Wattpad named "My Heart Belongs to You". Its a Harry Styles fans fiction. I do really enjoy reading! You guys may have a try on it! Here is the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/17081738-my-heart-belongs-to-you-a-harry-styles-fanfiction#.Uayn59Kmg2E

Furthermore, I do have another NEW work called "One Direction Imagines Collection" Here is the link for you:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6031137-one-direction-imagines-collection

If you guys love imagines, den check it out! It is collecting all the imagines that I wrote before for the directioners on Facebook! Probably you may request an imagine from me someday! Hahaha~ Lastly, remember to be my active reader! COMMENT NOW!!!