CHAPTER 5 - JOB START

Again, I updated CHAPTER 5! Thanks again for the Reads and Votes! Massive thanks for those who comments for the story or ask for more chapters! We actualy wrote Chapter 12 already! hehehe~ So I hope that this fan's fic will get good result recently! Do share to your frenz if you love it and want more from us! Enjoy!

CHAPTER 5 –JOB START

“I’m back, Bro…” Harry is carrying the recycle bag and pass by the living room, straight ahead go to the kitchen. Louis is walking down from the staircase. “So how yea Hazza? Have you bought those things that I ordered?” Louis always talks in a humor and not proper English. “Any prey found today?” Louis continued. Harry seems not in the mood yet, he continues to keep all the grocery in the proper place while replying: “No.. You knew I still in love with Nicole. But… Today I met someone really strike my mind. She is… She is so different from other girls…” “Every time you said that Hazza, when you met a new one.” Louis stopped Harry for continue his adventure today and pick up the phone to make a phone call. 

“Hi ya, is Louis here! Wayne, please help me to contact Eee-kumo, I want to meet her this afternoon for discussion. 2pm, Lunch, Nandos.” Louis called Wayne. “OK! Noted!” Wayne replied with his charming voice. “So see yea!” Louis ended his phone and turns to Harry, “Hazza, follow me later! It’s time to meet someone new! Stop being moody.” Louis gives command to Harry. Harry knocked his head once and walks to living room for his soccer game show.

Louis walks to the TV-set and switch off the TV. “What the F*** you!” Harry sounds angry and unbelievable. “Stop saying bad word! Get ready yourself NOW, Mr.Harry Styles!” Louis always guide Harry like a brother even a father. Harry put down pack of cookies and head off to his own room. 

When the clock strike two, Louis and Harry are already changed to the best outfit that they can ever had and wait in Nandos that just around their housing area. Then here is Ikumo and Wayne coming in to the restaurant together. “Hey guys, here he is, Harry Style! The hottest model in town.Wow, nice to meet ya! I’m Wayne and this is Ikumo, the lead photographer in our company, Ikumo-Logies. ” Wayne shakes his hand with Harry Style and introduces Ikumo to him.

“Hi, I’m Ikumo. Glad to see you are here. So, let’s start about our discussion.” Ikumo once again turns into a job- freak. Harry still stares at Ikumo as he feels that this girl looks familiar with. But he cannot recall any occasion that make them met before. 

“Excuse me? Mr. Styles? What’s your opinion on this outlook?” Ikumo asked when she feels that Harry actually stares at her for quite a time. “Urrghh… Whatever, up to you guys. I mean, yeah! I’m okay with it!” Harry feels so embarrassed and pretends drinking his Iced-Lemon Tea.  “What a weirdo… is that anything on my face?” Ikumo is asking Wayne softly beside his ears. “Harry, don’t be so rude! Keep on staring at Eeee-kumo.. So, Eeee-kumo, the company wants Harry to be more man and stylish look, so that can bring out the image of RO-lex Submariner Black Dial 116610LN.What do you think?” Louis asked. “OK. Wayne, help me to search on the reference of wardrobe for Mr.Styles. Check?” Ikumo gave order to her assistant. “Call me Harry or Hazza will do, Ikumo.” Harry is trying to be friendly to the female photographer.

“Harry, Hazza is the nickname that only I can call you!” Louis jokes. “What a GAY.”Ikumo thought. “And Lou-is, please pronounces my name properly, is Ikumo, but not Eee-kumo. You don’t have to drag the sound of [I].” Ikumo try to correct Louis. “Excuse me, is Lou-wie, but not Lou-is, same to you.” Louis crossed his arms in front of his chest and showing a naughty smile. 

------ CHAPTER 5 ENDED ------

Remember, is Ikumo but not Eeeekumo, is Lou-wie but not Lou-is. Quite funny one! Right? Comments are lovely!

Question: What is your favorite character from Chapter 1 - Chapter 5? Comment!

I will update Chapter 6 soon! LUX will be in the NEXT CHAPTER!!! Comments and votes us! See yea!