CHAPTER 2 - 1ST MEET UP

So now comes CHAPTER 2! Although there is just one request,Harold Lovies asked me to show appreciation to that girl, and she is RenaMarthaGasal! Thanks for your very 1st support! 

Anyway, in chapter 2, who will be the 1st meet up with the girls? and what will happen in this 1st meet up? Wish to know? READ NOW!  Remember to vote for us if you like the story! Thanks ya! <3

CHAPTER 2 – 1ST MEET UP

In a warm and cozy French Restaurant, everyone talk softly while “La Vie En Rose” is still playing. “Ikumo, we are here.” A tall and good body-shaped man stands up and waves to Ikumo. Ikumo and Mio walk towards into the restaurant. “Hi girls! This is Louis Tomlinson, the photographer I mentioned to you always.”  Wayne introduced them a sissy look man, standing beside Wayne, and he look a little funny. “Hi ya, I’m Louis, L.O.U.I.S but pronounce as Lou-wie, but not Louis, Louis Tomlinson, nice to meet ya!” The man named Louis said, winked and wishes to have a hand shake with Ikumo, while Ikumo thought: “Oh, how can it be…  He’s good looking but… just too much for me.. Sissy…”

 “Ikumo?” Wayne looks at Ikumo and wondering why Ikumo just stop over there. “Oh, hi Louis, I’m Mio, Ikumo is my sister. Let’s have a seat.” Mio said and invites everyone to sit down. “So you are a photographer as well?” Louis smile and ask Mio. “Oh… no, I’m not. I’m a kindergarten teacher.” Mio answers and kicks softly Ikumo’s leg under the table. “Oh, Okay. So what’s your plan for Harry Styles’ photo session? And when you want it be? Any idea?” Ikumo continues the conversation as she knows that Mio don’t like to talk much with stranger.

 “Ikumo, tonight is just for friends’ gathering and welcoming you girls to the town. So… No jobs-talk now!” Wayne try to stop Ikumo’s conversation about job only because he knew that Ikumo is a job-freak although she is a girl. “Well… sorry, I think I am too into my job.” Ikumo did not have an eye contact with Louis. “It’s alright I~I~ … may I have your name pronunciation again, Miss?” Louis seems like cannot remember Ikumo’s name. Ikumo looks a little bit annoyed by him. “Pronounce as E.Ku.Mo…” “Oh ya! That’s your name! Nice name but a little bit catchy! Ikumo! Now I can pronounce your name! IIIIKUMO!!! Cheers!” Louis took the champagne glass and cheers with all of them. The waiter takes note on everyone’s order and serves them in a short while.

  “So, Mio… I guess you like kids right? Don’t you? You must have a lovely heart.” Louis seems like showing interesting with Mio’s job. Louis looks at Wayne and said: “These two sisters are lovely! I like them! Adorable!” Ikumo whispers into Mio’s ear, “But I don’t like you… I guess Wayne and Louis are that kind of partner… Haiz…” Mio shows signal to Ikumo, asking her to be slow down her voice to avoid any misunderstanding. Mio smiled and replied to Louis, “Yea, I love children. They are so cute and innocent. I mean.. Sometimes they are naughty as well.” Everyone laugh softly except Ikumo pretending enjoys the conversation.

After the foods are served, they have some red wine as well.  “Cheers…for the girls!” Wayne and Louis say together. “Oh my… what a waste. Just too gay.” Ikumo think in heart again. Suddenly, Louis’ mobile phone ring. “Yup? Anything? What? Again… Okay. I’ll be around in 10 minutes.”  Louis looks a bit worry and so he said again after his call: “ I’m so sorry girls. I have a great time with you all, but Wayne, I need you to do me a favour, as I need your help to sent me down to Couple Street. Shall we meet again soon? See ya!” Louis wink again to the girls and left together with Wayne. 

------ CHAPTER 2 ENDED ------

Well, Ikumo doesn't have a good impression on Louis, but Louis seems like showing interest on Mio! And who is the one calling him anyway? I hope you enjoy the story and want for more?

STAY TUNED!