Ancient Blood Prologue

Bistritz, Transylvania, Romania, 1066

The night air felt cold to Vaclav's skin as he walked through the dark streets. It always amazed him how dark Bistritz could get at night. Vaclav Anghel, a Transylvanian noble, had just come from his cousins birthday party. It was a splendid occasion, complete with the finest Romanian wine, and the finest women, although Vaclav would have no part in all of that.

Now the young man quietly made his way home to his large home. "Help! By God! Someone help me!" a voice called from an ally way. Vaclav peeked into the ally for a while. "Hello? Is someone there? Anyone?" Vaclav called into the dark ally.

"Please, i'm begging you! Help me!" the voice cried. Vaclav could tell it was the a female voice. Vaclav rushed into the ally way, his mind racing. The ally eventually led to a small opening behind a tailors shop. In the corner sat a young women in a prostitute's clothing. Blood dripping from her mouth. Vaclav ran over to the hurt woman.

"Are you alright?" He asked. "Please, help me up" The woman asked. Vaclav picked the woman up over his shoulder and started to carry her slowly out of the ally. "I'm thirsty" The woman said softly. "Let me take back to my home. I can give you water there" Vaclav said. "Actually you already have something that I can drink" The woman said.

"Oh? And what might that be?" Vaclav decided to go along with what the woman was saying, as she was clearly out of her mind for the time being. "Your blood" The woman said calmly before whipping around her head to the left side of Vaclav's neck. Before he could make a sound, the woman was on top of him, and everything started going black.