Ancient Blood Chapter 7

"So now what?" Vaclav asked. He was a vampire, who was responsible for another, much younger vampire, with a group of Van Helsing fanatics after him. This was obviously, not the greatest of positions to be in.

"Well, I'll tell you what. I've found the name of one of the members working on hunting you" Vinnie said reaching into his desk.

"One of the members?" Vaclav asked. "You see, these hunters are a large organization. They are powerful and widely spread. In this, they don't work like one group. They form teams within the order, and those teams are assigned specific vampires to hunt and kill when enough info is gained. Get the picture?"

Vinnie looked through his desk and handed Vaclav one last paper. "Vinnie, how do you know all of this? I thought they were a secret order" Vaclav inquired.

"They are. But for those looking to join, enough information can be found. I simply did the same research that someone looking to join up would have to do" Vinnie said as he sat down. "Anyway, those papers contain all the information on this guy. I don't know anything about the others yet, but I'll let you know when I find anything else" Vinnie said. Vaclav nodded. With that, he and Luna left the restaurant.