Brutal Love

If I open my eyes, will I face darkness? 'Cause I can be dead right? I must be dead, I can't feel anything, I don't hear anything and I don't feel nothing. Maybe I'm dead. In the new hours they will take me to the lab, they will see the Queen of Death dead and they will understand that we are never Gods and that if we find justice we can make her by our own hands. Will Jane remember me? Now that I'm really dead will she remember my face, all the things?
But then I hear a voice, the same one that I heard screaming my name in the empty streets. His voice makes me feel so calm again and I try again to open my eyes. I feel his hand on my arm. C'mon Maura wake up c'mon.
I don't see darkness, but the lights they are so bright. Then I feel him holding my hand
"You are back" he says with a smile full of tears.
"Since when do you cry?"
"Since the day you almost died in my arms in the middle of the street"
I smile and he sits right next to me. I begin to cry and he cleans the tears out of my face
"Why are you crying?"
"He could have killed me and you saved me Frankie, words can't describe how thankfull I am"
He comes closer to my face, maybe to give me a kiss on my cheek but then I feel his lips in my lips. Soft lips and an amazing kiss. His hands touch my blonde hair and we just keep kissing. No one wants this kiss to end. Then we stop to take a breath.
"I'm sorry Maura but I wanted to see how it feels like"
"Oh"
"Well I should go"
I grab his hand and I make him give me another kiss
"Tell the nurse I don't want to see anyone else right now"
"Why?"
"I want to be with you right now"
"We are like sister and brother"
"Jane doesn't remember me. That doesn't mean that I have to keep hidding what I feel"
He leaves and talks to the nurse. Then he comes back and stis in the chair next to me.
"No, don't sit there."
"Ah, where can I sit Queen?"
"Don't call me that. Can you lie here with me? Please"
I open space in my bed and he sits really gently so he doesn't hurt me. Then he puts his arm behind my back and my head rests in his shoulders.
"You know that I love you for a long time right?"
"I know Frankie. I love you for a while too"
We just stay like this, nothing is against us and for a moment he is here and I feel like the World just smiled at me for the first time in a lot of time and maybe I found love finally.