Chapter 3

Thanks to Crazyenoughtolove for this idea :)*

Katie's POV

I lean even closer to him. Our lips finally meet. It's cheesy I know but I felt sparks/fireworks.

Josh continued kissing me and I kissed him back. After a few minutes Josh backs away smiling.

"Did you feeling it?" I ask him.

"Feel what? Your soft lips?" He asks.

"No" I say looking down at the floor. "Sparks"

Josh tilts my head up and presses his forehead to mine. "Of course I did babe" he whispered to me.

"Katie will you go out with me?" Josh asks.

I don't respond. Instead I start kissing him again. This time only for a few seconds.

" I take it that means yes?" Josh asks. I smile and nod.

Josh and I continue cuddling on the couch during the rest of the movie.

Once the movies finished I notice Josh is asleep. I take my phone put and check the time. It's almost 2am.

"Josh" I say quietly. I gently shake his arm.

"Morning beautiful. What's wrong?" He asks

"It's almost 2am. Do you think you could drive me home?" I ask him.

"Of course baby. Let me grab me keys. " he says while getting up.

Josh grabs his keys and puts his shoes on. He grabs my hand and shuts the door behind us. He leads me to his car and opens the door for me. The ride to my place is quiet. We are both trying to not fall asleep. He pulls up to the front of my condo.

"Thanks Josh!" I say in a tired voice.

I get out of the car and Josh does too. I shut my door behind me while Josh comes over to me. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. He kisses me on the lips. He smiles into the kiss.

"Night babe" Josh says as he gets back into his car.

I wave bye to him and head inside. I go to the elevator and press the button for my floor. Once I get in my condo I change into pj pants and a tshirt. I quickly brush my teeth before crawling into bed.

'Doing anything tomorrow?-Josh'

'Yeah-Katie'

'Awe. Who are your plans with :(-Josh'

'You! :) I should probably head to bed now. See you tomorrow ;)-Katie'

'Cant wait! Sleep well babe <3 -Josh'

'I will, I'll be dreaming about you <3-Katie'

I turned my phone off and shut my eyes.

I woke up around 9:30am. I threw a piece of bread in the toaster while I started flat ironing my hair. After I finished my hair I ate my toast. Then went back to the bathroom and did my makeup. I put on some mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. I go into my room to find some clothes to wear. I grab my tight white skinny jeans, a coral tshirt and galaxy print Toms.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Coming" I yell.

I hope it's Josh. I open the door to see someone dressed in all black.

A hand flies up over my eyes covering them. I feel them put something over my head.

I woke up in a strange place. I have no idea where I am or who I'm with.

I look down at myself. I have a tight black dress on that is way to short and low.

I hear a door open and a mans voice.

"Oh look. It's awake" the voice says.

"Who are you" I yell.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out" he replied.

The man came closer to me. He began pulling my dress down even lower.

"Get away from me" I yelled while kicking him.

He didn't listen. He began to take my dress off. He began to rape me.

Josh POV

I've called her 4 times. Where the hell is she?

'Everything alright? -Josh'

'Katie?!-Josh'

'Baby please answer me-Josh'

I dialled Matt's number.

"We need to go search for my girlfriend." I yelled into the phone.

Matt arrived 10 minutes after I called him.

"Dude calm down. What's wrong?" Matt asked as he walked in

"My girlfriend. She not answering or replying and she's not home." I replied as a tear fell from my left eye.

Began to head down to Matt car and drive around Vancouver. We figured she might be at the mall so it was our first stop.

I ran around the mall. Every girl with brown hair I thought was Katie.

"Katie!" I screamed all through the mall.

A man in a black and blue uniform came up to me.

"Sir were gonna have to ask you to leave. You can't be yelling in a mall" the cop said.

"No please. You can't. My girlfriend is missing" I told him with tears in my eyes.