Chapter 8

Yay! Finally an update! Finally know where I wanna go with this story!

Josh, Bennie and I lay there watching the sunset.

"It's starting to get dark. We should probably head home soon" Josh says while stretching.

Josh stands up. I reach my hands up, he grabs my hands and pull me up. I grab Bennies leash and Josh take it from me.

"Ready to head home?" He asks. I nod

I lace with fingers with his as we start walking back to the apartment.

Josh was humming beside you. He took his hand out of mine and wrapped his arm around my waist.

We walked for 10 minutes until we got back to his apartment.

"How am I going to carry you and Bennie up the stairs" Josh asked being serious.

"You know I can walk right?" I asked him.

"I know babe but when couples get move in together the guy always carries the girl bridal style thrust the door" Josh said

"I know! You wait here. I'll take Bennie up then ill be right back down" Josh said while running up the stairs.

How did I get this lucky? I have an amazing boyfriend who I get to live with for 8 weeks while I recover.

"Back!" Josh yelled as he came down the stair.

"I was thinking" Josh said.

"Oh gosh" I said while giggling.

"Since you have to live here for 8 weeks anyway why not just move in?" Josh asked.

"That would work! I just moved into my apartment a few days ago so everything is still in boxes" I said smiling.

"Of to your old apartment! Josh said while grabbing my hand and pulling me out to his car.

When we got to my apartment all the boxes where sitting in the middle of the living room. We started grabbing boxes and loading them into Josh's car. I didn't have to worry about selling any furniture since I didn't get the chance to buy any. I had been sleeping on a sleeping bag and ordering takeout ever since I moved in a few days ago.

"That's the last of the boxes" josh said while coming in the door.

"Well lets go home then!" I said while smiling.

We drove home listening to the radio. Josh and I were singing along to all the songs that came on.

We arrived home and went into the parking garage. Josh parked the car and go out. He came around and opened my door. I stepped out and he picked me up bridal.

"What about the boxes?" I asked.

"They're not going anywhere. We can get them later" he said smiling.

Josh carried me bridal up the stair and thru the door. As soon as he shut the door he put me down. I reached up and gave him a tight hug. As we pulled away he pressed his lips to mine.

"Welcome home babe!" He said while pulling away.

"I like that welcome!" I said yawning.

Looks like somebody's ready for bed.

"I'm gonna run downstairs and grab my pjs" I said while going towards the door.

"Don't worry about it. I can give you something to wear for the night." Josh said leading me into our room.

He threw a long shirt at me while he took a pile of clothes and went to the bathroom.

I slipped the shirt on. It went down close to my knees and slipped under the covers.

Josh came back in the room and turned off the light. He crawled in bed beside me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

I looked up and kissed him. I slipped my tongue in his mouth. His tongue danced around mine.

"Night Josh" I said pulling away.

"If that was goodnight I wonder what good morning will be." He said smirking.

I rested my head on his chest.

"Love you" Josh said.

"Love you too" I said smiling