Chapter 7

Josh turns the radio on. By Now is playing. Josh looks at me and starts to sing along. I start singing along softly with him.

We reach Josh's condo.

We both get out of the car. He goes to the trunk and grabs my bag.

He throws it over his shoulder and grabs my hand.

We walk inside the main doors and make our way over to the elevator.

I push the button not noticing the 'Out of Order' sign on the door.

"It's out of order Hun" Josh says.

"Guess we'll have to walk" I add

Josh picks me up bridal style and starts walking up the 8 flights of stairs.

"Josh it's fine! I can walk you know!" I say

"You can but your not!" He says with a smile.

At the top of the 8th flight of stairs he puts me down and leads the way to his condo.

He unlocks the door and Bennie comes running over and tackles me.

Josh pulls Bennie off of me.

"Sorry about her. Are you okay?" Josh asks while pressing his forehead to mine.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say smiling.

Josh leans in closer and puts his lips on mine. He intensifies the kiss a little.

I can feel him smiling against my lips.

He wraps his arms around me and puts his tongue in my mouth.

I play with his tongue ring.

Bennie starts to bark loudly. Josh slips his tongue out and pulls away.

"Damn girl. Your an amazing kisser" Josh says hugging me.

Josh puts my bags in his room while I pet Bennie.

"We should probably take Bennie for a walk" Josh says walking back into the room.

"Of course" I say slipping on my shoes. Josh hooks Bennies leash on and hands her to me. Josh closes and locks the door.

We head out of the condo building.

We walk down the street hand in hand towards the park.

Once we get to the park I take Bennie's leash off and let her run around.

I turn around to Josh and he's not there.

I look around and notice him sitting on the grass. He pays the grass beside him and motions for me to come sit with him.

I walk over and sit with him. I rest my head on his shoulder.

We sit silently watching Bennie run around.

Josh puts his arm around me and pulls me closer as the sun starts to set. Bennie comes back over to us and lays down beside Josh.

I take Josh's arm off me and lay down on the grass. Josh lays down too. I put my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. Bennie rests his head on Josh's legs.

"I must make a pretty good pillow" Josh says staring at the sky.

"You do. It's hard to find a pillow that's comfortable and sexy" I say looking up at him.