Chapter 2

Sorry guys I know I took really long to update. I am busy coz I am moving out from the place I live and will be having Wi-Fi problems. Yes this chapter will definitely be longer than the other one. Hope you guys like reading it!

***********************************************

RILEY POV

"Shouldn't you both be sad coz I am definitely not dead." I said confused

"Oh stop it Riley, guess what!" my mom asked with a huge grin on her face.

What was happening today, my mom hadn't asked me why I was late yet and had not screamed at me since the time I entered. This was something really weird.

"Riley you're getting married!!" she squealed

"What!" I couldn't believe what I heard, I just finished my last day of college and I'm getting married!

"Aren't you happy, dear? They are a very nice family and the boy is extremely handsome." My dad said with a concerned face

"I am not getting married and that's final. You both can't decide what am I going to do in life I have my own decisions." Well I could not help but to get irritated.

"Were not asking you Riley, we just informed you and yes! We are leaving in two days for London to meet you're new family. One more thing baby your wedding is in a month so please start packing and we have lots of shopping to do!! My mom spoke excited.

"This is very nice I'm getting married in a month without me accepting you're decision. Listen I am not getting married, how many times do I tell you? Anyways why am I wasting time that to with who."

"Riley! You are crossing your boundaries, we are you're parents and we have all rights to decide for you." My dad screamed

"Oh, when have you both been my parents? I don't remember the last time we even spoke properly. You both have always screamed at me just because of your own frustrations and problems. Yes I know you both think it was my mistake and even I can't get over it, but I was a kid too and I can't be blamed all my life." No this time I could not help it, I could not tolerate this anymore.

"How dare you Riley Parker!" my dad said angry.

"You know what I actually don't mind getting married at least I will get rid of you two, who don't care for me at all. I am going to start packing, good night." I say as walk upstairs to my room to be in peace.

I stormed in my room and slammed the room door as hard as I could to cool down but that was not enough. I buried my face in my pillow (trying something new) and screamed out as loud as I could. "Wow that felt good, I did not feel that angry as I felt earlier."

***FLASHBACK***

I was happy, we were happy. We were a complete family.

Nobody could break the bond of me and my sister, Camlyn. We loved each other a lot. She was 2 minutes elder to me but acted like she was my mom. Well we shared almost everything from our clothes to our friends. She was the happiest person I have ever seen.

She was my parent's favorite but I never felt jealous.

On every Saturday my dad would plan our so called "family picnic" to the countryside where we would sit on grass to talk and play board games. Oh those times could never be forgotten when we all could smile freely and share all our secrets.