CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

I know a long wait! Didn't have WiFi coz I just shifted..

Hope ul like it....

Well I picture

Riley as Selena Gomez

Aaron as Ansel Elgort

Aiden as Francisco Lachowski

But u all can just picture them with who you would like to.

Another short chapter

**************************************************************

"Done checking me out babe?" he asked while a slight blush creeped up my neck.

I didn't realize that I was staring at him. "I was not" I mumbled

"It's okay, not your fault I'm sexy and I definitely know it" he chuckled

I quickly got off the bed feeling embarrassed and irritated "What are you doing in my room?"

With an amused smile he said "Excuse me I was supposed to ask you that question. Not that I mind seeing a hot girl in my room --" I cut him off before he said anything more. I hope he didn't see me blushing!

Just as I was about to tell him this was my room I looked around and then the realization struck me. Crap! I was in the wrong room. I guess I entered the second room instead of the first on the left.

He must have seen the way I stopped from what I was about to say and gave me that 'I told you so' look

"U-Um I'm sorry. I guess I stepped in the wrong room, thinking it was mine." My face flushed from embarrassment

"It's okay" he said still smiling

"Who are you? I mean I've been here for a few days and I've never seen you around." I was a bit curious to know who he was. He definitely looked different from the others who lived here. I mean by the way he spoke.

"I'm Aiden." he simply said. I think he guessed I wanted to know more by the questioning look I gave him so he just continued "I'm Aiden Cooper. 'The Coopers' second son." I saw a quick emotion flash in his eyes when he said he was 'the coopers' son before he could cover it up. But I didn't exactly know what it was.

"I'm Riley." I introduced myself

"Hi Riley, it's nice to meet you. I'm guessing you're the brid----" I cut him off knowing what he was about to say "I should probably get going I have to sleep" I said turning around and opening the door.

He probably got the hint that I didn't want to talk about it. I went out his room but not before I heard him mumble a good night.

***********************************************************************

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake