The move.

Today I moved to Central City. I have a nice flat in the middle of the city. I also start my new job at the CCPD. My colleagues were the oh so famous Detective Thawne and Detective West. 

As I walked to my new flat I got to see Central City's night life and it was a beautiful sight. I used to live in a small flat next to the station and Gotham's night life was, well a bit more violent.

I walked up the steps and into the lobby, I looked around at the first sight of my new apartment. I saw an elevator in the middle of the wall opposite the entrance. I stepped into the marble room.

"Hey, excuse me, can you stop the doors please?" A man shouted as the doors slowly closed.

"Of course, sorry." I reached out to stop them.

"Thank you!" The man was panting from the shortage of air.

"How far did you run?" I asked.

"Sorry, I'm not that fit." He smiled. "I saw through the doors, so only a few meters."

"I can't judge, I'm currently the same." I Smiled back.

"So your new here?" He asks.

"Yep." I nodded.

"I like you accent by the way. Where are you from?" He presses the 8th floor button.

"Originally, I am from England, but I moved from Gotham." I reply.

"Ah, nice. I always find it a bit dark there." He paused. "Hey, did you ever see Batman?"

"Yes, I worked with the police force, so I have seen him." I replied with a smile.

"So, you on 8th as well?"

"Yea."

"The new flat right?" He asked.

"Yea."

"Can you saying anything else?"

"Yea." I chuckled.

"I'm Barry Allen by the way." He puts out his hand as the elevator doors open to the 8th floor. I shook his hand and walked out with him.

"I am Jaime Parks." We walked towards some flats.

"Number 32 right?" He asked.

"Yea, is it a nice flat?" I ask.

"Yea, it has a very nice view of central city, not to high not to low. It really does capture Central City at its best! I am quite jealous in fact." He smiles. "So why are you here so late?"

"It may be a fast train, but it wasn't as fast as the Flash. Plus I had a lot of goodbyes to make."

"I should have realised." He smiled as I opened the door to my flat.

"Yeah, that's what happens when you leave your make do family behind." I smiled.

"So, since we're flat neighbors, will I see you again?" He smiled.

"If you get in enough trouble." I replied with a smirk as I shut my door.