Tate Grimm

We were driving to an old warehouse where Tate Grimm was hiding. I was in the car with Joe and Eddie, trying to figure out if I had heard of him.

"Are you ok Parks?" Eddie asked.

"Yea, I've seen and probably been in worse situations than this Detective." I replied. "After all I've fought with the Batman."

"Well, can Mr Man compete with this?" Eddie asked, gesturing to himself .

"Mr Man, has a rather deep voice. Plus it's Mr Batman to you." I smiled.

"You two need to keep serious, Grimm has two hostages. One of them is my daughter." Joe snapped back.

"Sorry Joe, I didn't know." Eddie replied.

We pulled up to a warehouse, it was a rather large one. The car park was completely empty apart from what used to be a van.

"Er, this looks like a Grimm place." Eddie said as he got out of Joe's car and loaded his gun. "Pun intended, sorry Joe."

"No worries, it worked so I wont kick your ass." Joe replied.

"Right, so-"

"Detective West what's the situation?" A voice cut me off. I looked to my left to see a man in red.

"Two hostages, Tate Grimm, he's one of your kind. We're not to sure what he can yet, but his record will be sent to your team if you want." Joe replied. "Iris is in there."

"Ok." The red man suddenly rushed away.

"And that was The Flash." Eddie said.

"I suggest we move back." Joe commanded. Eddie and I done as our superior requested.

There was a large bang and a crash, rather unbelievable to be honest. Batman was good at fighting crime, he was fast and smooth at catching the criminals, but wow The Flash was fast, really fast, not as smooth at catching the criminals, but man, was he fast.

Before I knew it, a man with half a skull on his face was running into the car park, I pulled out my gun and aimed it at him, but The Flash stood in front of me.

"No." He said, his voice sounded strange. He looked at Grimm and huffed. "Grimm, your coming with me." And before I knew it they were both gone in a flash.

"Woah, he's, he's um rather-" I was cut off by Eddie.

"A show off?"

"No, Batman is a show off. He's just, just great." I smiled.

"And another Flash fangirl." He replied. "I'm joking, The Flash seems like a nice guy. A little bit of a show off though." He added.

I walked towards the building, a young girl ran into me.

"Woah, are you alright?" I asked as I held her in my arms.

"My dad, Joe." It was Iris from Jitters, she replied wearily, I cut her off.

"Yeah, Iris. Come with me." I held her up and walked over to Joe. "Er, Mr West. I have your daughter." I adjusted Iris' grip on my shoulder.

"Iris are you alright?" He asked. I set her down. I then walked over to Eddie, who was dealing with the other hostage. He looked at me, he looked at me then to see Iris, then back at me.

"Excuse me." Eddie said to the other young women. He was walking in my direction. "Hey, is Iris alright?" He asked.

"Yea, although she would have a definite answer for you." I replied.

"No, I can see she is ok." He replied.

"It's your partner's daughter, why don't you ask?"

"It's rather complicated." He replied.

"Hey Eddie, Jaime." Barry waved. "What happened?"

"Mr skeleton face had two hostages. One was Iris." I replied.

"What? Is she alright?" He asked.

"Why not ask?" I paused. "Jeez, what is it with guys asking me about other girls?!" I exclaimed as I walked off. Barry and Eddie exchanged a confused look.

"What do you mean?" Barry shouted after me.

"Yeah, Jaime. What does that mean?" Eddie added as he jogged after me.

They both followed after me until I stopped at Joe and his daughter.

"Shall I head back to the CCPD to file this?" I asked.

"No no. I'll do it." He replied.

"No way Joe, your daughter needs you. Paper work is nothing compared to having to sit with Mr Freeze. I preferred Ed Nygma's company." I paused. "That reminds me, I must call him later. But anyway I'll do it."

"Thanks." Joe replied as he helped Iris up. They went to his car and drove off.

"Your so very nice." Barry replied.

"What?" I asked.

"Doing the paper work. Paper work sucks."

"So what, I might not be The Flash, but I can be a hero to the people around me."

"Well, would you like some company?" He asked.

"Er, sure. I'm going to do the majority of it at Jitters I think."

"Ok, I'll meet you there later?" He asked.

"Yeah, ok. 9 alright?" I replied.

"Yeah." He smiled.

Eddie stood and watched us make plans. 

"I was busy anyway." Eddie added.

"Sorry." I replied with a worried expression.

"I'm joking. I can do something else, like binge watch t.v or binge read those reports." He smiled. "See you later."