loosen up

Jacob Pov

Man it's 8:47 and I promised Mia I would be home for dinner by 9. But damn I'm just finishing up at the studio. I really don't want what happened last time to repeat itself. Ima call her.....

Mia Pov

I been in my happy place all day. Cooking and cleaning while listening to my music. Jacob is suppose to be here in about 15 minutes and everything needs to be perfect. This dinner is a symbol of us getting back to a good place in our relationship. I had everything set then I heard the phone ring...

It was Jay...." Hey babe...look.I'm calling to let u know Ima be a lil late and please don't be mad I was late finishing up at the studio."

I ain't gone lie I was a lil hurt but I was glad that he did let me know. "It's ok boo just get here as soon as u can. I'll be waiting."

I could here the relief and joy in his voice. "Thanx babe I'll be there in the next 20 minutes you have my word. Love u bae. See ya soon"

" better sooner than later. Luv you too."

Time pasted slower than a mf and Jacob finally got here and now my day is finally back on track.

"Baby I'm sorry I kept u waiting..
you know how it is in the studio-"

I ended up cutting him off before I knew it because he didn't have to explain.... I understand. "Jay please...I get it...you don't have to explain babe.I'm not mad." I said trying not to laugh at the relieved look he gave me." Let's eat!"

************
"Babe this some good food, who taught u how to cook like that?"

"Jay shut up and eat. You know you don't suppose to talk while food is n your mouth."

"And...what u gone do about it." He said in a joking way with that breath taking smile." Let me guess you gone pull that same little stunt you did last week."

"What I do!?" I said fakin acting surprised.

"Mia don't play with me. You know exactly what I'm talking bout." He said still smiling.

"No. I don't. How bout u be a gentlemen and refresh my mind." I said sarcastically.

"Ite then. I'm talking about when you seduced me and tied me up to bed and left me there for two whole hours." He lifted an eyebrow which is his way of saying you can't lie your way outta this one.

"Ok I remember but I had a good reason why." I said it like I had power over him.

"Why?" He said so calm and very unexpectedly.

"Don't act all innocent Jay you know good and well that the reason I did that was because you kept picking on me." I said rolling my eyes with an slight attitude.

"Anyway since you rolling your eyes and everything can u pass me the salt because your chicken is a dry." He knew that would get me mad.

"Ok then since u want to be like that. You might wanna use viagra because your dick is small."

"You won't saying that last night when I took you down like Chris brown."

"Ok then but you was all like you was gonna cry cause it was so good." I threw a killer glare at him.

"I probably was gonna cry because your breath was stinkin and I didn't want you to know."

"Ha ha very fuck funny.. sleep by yourself tonight on the couch." I got up and walked away but I notice he was still smiling.

I really hate the fact he know how to push my buttons like that.
"Hey Mia you really need to loosen up."

"Shut the hell up talking to me."

I stuck up my middle finger and left.

*****************

Hey readers I know this not my best work and I kinda don't like it but I tried. Forgive all my mistakes and the fact that it's shorter than usual. God bless