Midnight Hour

Mia's pov

Jacob didn't get home till 9:43. He had me waiting. We was pose to go to dinner at 8:00. The reason why he had me waiting was because he was chillin with his homies and forgot all about our date.

That really hurt me because it had me thinking that he didn't care enough to even call me and check and see how I'm doing. So we had got into this argument and now we not on speaking terms.

He sitting on the bed with an attitude like just cause he upset I'm gone give in, he got another thing coming. He really gone have to make it up to me before we go any further. In other words this kitty kat is on lockdown until he do right.

So just to fuck with his mind I'm gone seduce him and make him beg for it. Now that's the perfect revenge.

So I hopped in the shower for bout 10 minutes. When I got out Jacob was still sitting on the bed on his phone. So I rushed to the closet in my towel still a little wet to get what I like to call my secret weapon.

I had brought some new lungeray from Victoria secret. I had black lace panties with a matching bra and a silk rob.

So hoping not to be noticed I rushed back to the bathroom and slightly slammed the door. It must have alarmed Jacob because shortly after he knocks on the door.

Jacob Pov

Now what's wrong with Mia she slamming ppls doors like she ain't got no sense. I really hope it don't have nothing to do with me even tho I feel like it do.

"What's your problem girl? Don't be slamming my door like u ain't got no home training." I made sure I said it with force to get my point across.

"Jacob...are you serious?...it was an accident. My bad for hurting your precious door." She said with sarcasm

"You really need to check that mouth of yours girl...."

She surprisingly didn't say nun back cuz usually she got to have the last word....

...after a while the open and I froze..........

*********if u want to see what happens nxt vote and leave comments the suspense is real