Another Round

Jacob pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I went into the kitchen where I find Mia in my t-shirt cleaning up around the counter. She had her hair in a loose bun and she was wearing her glasses which normally she would wear contacts. She had this glow to her skin which lit the whole kitchen. Then it dawned on me what happened last night and a big smile rose on my face.

I moved from the door opening to the table as quiet as possible. When she turned around she basically jumped in the air surprised.

"What is wrong with You, scarring me like that!" mia said out of breath.

"I'm just admiring you, that's all baby." I said playing innocent.

"Whatever Jacob but since you up, do you mind helping me clean up then we can eat." She turned back facing the counter.

"No problem your majesty."

Mia pov

"Stop playing with that Jacob before you make a mess." I said grabbing the ketchup from him. Its a long story to explain what he was doing with it.

"You Love to kill my vibe. There should be law about that." He walked to cabinets getting two played and glasses.

"You really need to put a shirt on before you eat." I said staring at his abs.

"Why?" his voice getting seductive but I knew he was playing at least I hope he's playing.

"Cause we bout to eat." I said simply still staring at his body.

"And? What does that have to do with my shirt off." he raised an eyebrow.

He was right. Honestly I don't even know why. Normally he eats breakfast with his shirt off. I guess I just felt strange because of how he made me feel last night and I know I can't take myself around Jacob sometimes.

"You want another round? Is that why you can't take your eyes off me?" he said teasingly

Of course I want another round but I don't want to loose my cool. He already know how he has control over me but He don't know how much. And to the ladies that's reading this I'm letting you know that if this boy lick his lips at me one more time ima flip this table over and devour his fine ass.

"N-no of course not." I tryed to look him dead in the eyes but they glowed and I couldn't let him know that I was lying.

"Are you sure cause I don't mind puttin it down again." he said very cocky.

"I said no Jacob! Dang! Is all you think about is sex!" I cracked under pressure.

His face expression never changed but I could see that He was startled.

"Look Jacob I'm sorry for telling but serously no." I said scratching my head, looking at the floor.

He didn't say anthing. He just looked into my eyes and started slowly walking towards me. He wrapped his hands around my waist still not breaking the gaze. He leaned in and a burst of satisfaction overwhelmed me once our lips collied.

He lifted me up and sat me on the counter. Once I broke free from his lips, I tried to catch my breath but Jay pulled me back into his grip.

I didn't want him to stop but I felt like he should. I hate when I feel I don't have control over myself and that's exactly how I feel when I'm around Jacob. I feel as if I need him.

Once Jacob finally got me in nothing but my underwear, a smell that if something was burning rose into the air. Then it dawned on me that the bacon was still cooking. I shoved Jacob off of me and pointed to the stove.

"Damn Mia! Help me get rid of this." He said cutting the stove's eye off.

"Now don't be mad at me. I told you to stop but nahh, you just had to keep going didn't you so now you out of bacon. Ima eat my breakfast while you clean your mess." I could tell he was upset but I didn't care.

He lets out a sigh.

"So much for another round." I said sarcastically, which he rolled his eyes at me for.

************************
****************
Hi readers Ima make this short. Hope You enjoyed and will continue to read. Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts. Stay trippy.

~be blessed~