Karma

Jacob Pov

Mia has been acting strange lately. Call me crazy but I think she's cheating on me. That's right I feel the girl I've done wrong many times but still love is cheating on me. Karma. Damn I don't think I can handle the thought Mia could possibly be going behind my back. You know maybe I'm wrong. Shit I hope I'm wrong but she be going in other rooms to talk on the phone but that could be she just want privacy but what really got me thinking she's cheating is the other night when we was making love instead of her calling out my name she was saying another Nigga's name. Some Nigga name Lucas. Now the only Lucas that me and her know is Lucas Coly aka Kid Lucas. If I find out that she fucking that Nigga it's gone be hell on earth and I might need bail money.

Mia walks in the room with a big smile.

She was wearing cut jeans and a blue Nike shirt that said " can't win without hustle" in neon green. Jacob just stared at her with an almost disgusted face expression. Then she looked concerned and confused and sat bedside Jacob on the couch and wrapped an arm around him and laid her head on his shoulder but Jacob broke away sliding over.

Mia: What is your problem?

Jacob: You

Mia: Not this again. What did I do to you that was so bad?

Jacob: Well now that you mention it *Jacob said sarcastically* You sleeping with another Nigga! That Nigga Lucas!

Mia: Are you fucking serious!! Ain't no way in the hell I'm cheating on you and especially not with Lucas! You know good and damn well that he goes out with my sister! I don't roll like that.

Jacob: Ok then sense you got the answers then why when we was making love the other night you called out his name??!! Answer that!!

Mia: Jacob do you even remember how many drinks yo ungrateful ass had that night? Shit I had drinks myself. For all I know I could have been calling you Chris brown. Look if I did I'm sorry but you gotta believe me I'm not cheating on you. And like yo ass ain't never did me wrong. See yo past catching up with you. Jacob there's a difference between us, when I promise to not do someone wrong no matter what.....I mean it.

Jacob: I-I'm sorry baby. I should have talked to you first instead of blowing it all up in your face please forgive me.

Mia: I do and my love for you will always be strong. I hope this a lesson. What goes around comes around.

Jacob: Forever yours.

******************
************
*********

Thankyou for reading. And don't forget to vote. Live, love and enjoy;^) also I'm sorry if my stories are too short I'm trying.