Broken

Jacob pov

I got this feeling again that Mia is cheating on me. I know The first time I was wrong but now this is a gut feeling and the signs are different. She wakes up happy then once she returns home from work she's grumpy. Now that could be just a long day at work but I'm not so sure. Also if I even look at her, she'll get mad. We haven't had sex in a month, which is very unusual because normally one of us would give in to the temptations but if I try to even touch her she'll push me away. I looked at her credit card history and it showed she had been buying lingerie which by the way I never seen. Damn she seeing someone else. I know that in the past I cheated on her but I haven't even touched another girl in a sexual way in over a year. A fucking year I been nothing but loyal and catering to her ever need. We been together for two and a half years Now and I can't just let her jeopardize that. I'm in love with that girl and I'll be damn if I let some bitch ass nigga still my love away from me. I just need to approach the situation calm and talk to her and get the facts and work through this..

I heard Mia's car pull up in the drive way so I sat down on the couch and prepared myself for the possible worst.

She walked in and to my surprise she was smiling and even greeted me.

"Hey babe, I missed you today." She had a big smile on her face and gave me a big hug and kiss.

"Hey baby girl, I missed you too." I said awkwardly surprised. I believed she noticed.

"Are you alright Jay?"

I looked her in the eyes to try to figure her out but it was useless. I can't see past her beauty. I want to tell her how I really feel but I don't want her to think I'm insecure. It's just hard because for the first time in awhile she's actually happy and I want to keep her that way. But I know this is something I have to do...

"Jacob...are you ok? Snap out of it." snapped her fingers causing me winch a lil bit.

"Yes and No..." I said very calmly.

"Why yes and no?" She said sitting on the couch beside me, grabbing one of my hands not breaking our gaze.

"Because physically I'm fine, but emotionally I'm a wreck."

"And why is that baby?" she said feeling sad for me.

"See Mia when I tell you this don't get mad, just answer any of my questions."

"Ok... Sure." she said confused.

"Baby this is hard for me to ask you but have you been seeing someone else and if you have I'm not mad."

She held her head down and tears started to drop from her eyes.

"So..it's...true." I managed to say but I really wanted to break down and cry.

"Look Jacob I only slept with him one time. Honest." she said clearing her voice.

"But you had distant for a whole month!" My anger started to emerge.

"I know and I'm very wrong for that but what happened was he was showing passion and I guess I got blinded by that." She explained.

"Oh, So he showing you passion and what I'm doing just ignoring you or something! I went through a lot just to please you and keep you by my side and this is how you repay me. Mia I went to counseling for you, I take you to all my concerts just so you can trust me again! I haven't had any affairs over a damn year but I'm not showing you passion and that makes you want to cheat! Fuck this!" I couldn't control my anger anymore.

"You said you won't gonna get mad!" She yelled in tears. "Jacob I know what u did was wrong but it only happened one time!" She grabbed my arm.

"When did it happen?" The words flew calmly out my mouth.

"Last night." She said very fearful.

"So that's why you came in here all happy and shit. This whole time I thinking that maybe I was wrong and that I would discuss it with you and we could laugh about it but you hit me with his bullshit."

"But-"

"Shit up I'm not done... Listen Mia I was in that bed that I brought for me and you to share all by myself last night. I tossed and turned just waiting for you to come through that door but you never did. I even woke up crying in the middle of the night cause I thought you left me. I called and called but you never picked up. I woke this morning to see you not fast asleep beside me. What about your side of the bed huh?... This whole time you had me thinking that I was the problem. I was worried bout you but you was to busy opening your legs for another nigga but that's ok because I hope it was worth your wild." I closed my eyes and went back to first grade when I first moved in the house beside Mia's then I realized She stole my heart that day and now she's breaking it.

"Jacob please! It won't happen again I promise! I'll do anything to prove my love for you!" She kept pleading.

"You know something a little over a year ago I was saying the same thing and then remember you say one time that when you make a promise unlike me you keep it. Do you remember that?"

She looked at me.

"I remember." she held her head back down.

"So much for that huh? The fact you slept with him is one thing but you got emotionally involved which really breaks my heart and that's why I'm upset but since you forgave me Ima return the favour Because I still love you but realize that I kept my promise so this time keep yours."

I stood up and pulled her up to her feet. Her make up had but to me she still looked beautiful. I gave her hug then I picked her up carrying her to our room so she could rest....

**************************************
******
Hi readers I hope you enjoyed and vote and share your thoughts. Stay trippy for life☺

~be blessed~