Dedicated To You

Jacob pov

I woke up real early to get everything planned and ready for Mia. She was still asleep. Just watching her made me see how beautiful see is just laying there. It made me realize that she don't have to have on make up to look good, she's my natural beauty from the inside out.

I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with Mia today, I know she likes to switch up cause she always say that her game gotta stay flawless and I do want her to b happy and relax.

So on low key I went thru her dairy to see what places she wanted to go but couldn't so it could b a surprise. The first place on top of list was Kings Dominion. Whit that info I had got everything ready.

Now all I got to do us wait for her to wake up.

Mia pov

I woke to do smell of pancakes and eggs and what smells like bacon to. I got up and went to the kitchen to see Jacob's fine ass cooking with no shirt on. Girl my day is good already.

"Hey babe I didn't know u was gone name me breakfast in bed." I said joking

"Well it is yo day so anything u want , the sky is the limit." He said smiling but still focused on cooking.

"U really ment that, I thought u would probably b to tired since u did just got back last night." I said walking towards him

"Come on now u doubt me I thought u love me." He said in a whiney voice. "But seriously I promised u and baby I would never lie to u or break my promise."

I put my arms around his waist as he turned to face me.

"I don't doubt u I know u would never hurt me. I just thought u would b tired that's all." I said kissing his chest.

I started going low with my kisses to show him I love every inch of his body. He leaned his head back while grabbing my hair.

Jacob's pov

Mia started going down on me and lord knows I want to give her what she asking for. Damn she good! It feels like a fairy tale. But I have to stay focus cuz the stove is still on and I ain't trying to get burned.

I raise my head up while loosening the grip of her hair.

"MIA. Look u gotta stop." She looked at me like I was crazy. "Don't get me wrong I love what your doing but the stove is still on babe." I said with a half smile

She got up and just stared at me. I act like I wasn't paying her any attention and continued cooking breakfast.

After the food was done I looked at Mia ready to ask her a question till she cut me off.

"Jay the stove is off now can I finish?" She said glaring at me looking directly at the bulge in my shorts.

Mia pov

"Jacob can u follow me please." He hesitated for a minute.

He followed me to the bedroom and we faced each other. I went into his arms and we began a making out session. Once I started breathing heavy I pushed him back hard making him fall on the bed then I climbed on top.

I could see and feel the lust in his eyes which gave me motivation to please and receive pleasure

"Baby this is forever yours." I said sliding my hands down his pants."

"Mia I want u to give it to me like u ain't seen me in years." He said getting thus teeth as he laid back.

Then I suddenly stop. Jacob shot up.

"What's wrong babe?" He said in a concerned voice.

I looked at him directly n the eye and said "Today suppose to b dedicated to me not u." I pulled off that baby voice perfect. Jacob flipped us over.

"Tell daddy what u want." He said firm.

By this time Jacob was slipping off my panties positioning himself and I never looked away from his eyes.

"Tell me what u want and how u want it baby." He said n a deep low voice.

As soon as I opened my mouth Jacob thrust n me nothing the breath out of me.

He would go fast then slow. Not to rough but not to gentle. I couldn't control myself. I felt an insanity feeling overwhelm me. I couldn't stop screaming to save my life. I was reaching for everything , the sheets , pillows, the dresser ,the covers, and the mattress.

This passion was too much to take I found scratching his back. Like I was craving my territory n his soft skin. I knew if I can take his pain he can take mine.

Jacob started moaning. My body felt hot as if i was burning up. These warm liquids left both of us then the damage was done.

I just couldn't let go of Jacob. He really made my day.

"Jay I love u "

"I love u to babygirl and I still have a whole day planned for us." He said smiling. "Today is for u and only u."

**************************

I tried to step out of my confront zone with this. If u like pls comment I would really appreciate it cuz this been keeping me focus and I need this but I need y'all as my motivation. If u have any ideas at all let a sister know and I'll hook u up. PLS VOTE stay flawless