Meeting his parents

Ashton: You were scared as heck. You woke up that day freaking out about how you smelled so you took a really long shower. You got dressed and fixed your hair and makeup and then ate breakfast. Ashton was sitting in the kitchen eating a pile of pancakes and you grabbed one pancake and ate it then flipped and brushed your teeth again. You were now driving in the car to his parents house and you flipped for the 100 time today. You walked behind Ashton until he rang the doorbell and his mum opened the door.

"Hello Ash. You must be Y/N. I'm Ashton's mum." She said cheerfully pulling both of you in for a hug.

"Go get your brother and your sister Ash." She commanded pointing the stairs. He walked over to the base of the stairs.

"Harry! Lauren! Get down here now!" He screamed. You heard a loud crash as a little boy sprinted down the stairs and tackled Ashton to the ground. Lauren tripped and crashed on top of Harry. Ashton couldn't breathe, but he was laughing.

"Ashy she's pretty." Harry said looking up right as you got Ashton to stop laughing and breathe.

"Hi, I'm Harry." He said sending his older brother into a fit of giggles again.

"I'm Y/N." You answered sighing and hitting Ashton until he stopped.

"I'm Lauren." His sister said close to you. You jumped and Ashton started laughing again.

"Why didn't you bring Calum?" She asked Ashton.

"Just because you have a huge crush on him doesn't mean I have to take him when I see you." Ash suddenly turned serious.

"Ashton!" His step-dad yelled from the kitchen.

"What?" He yelled back.

"Show your girlfriend your room and the house you grew up in." He came over and shook your hand. Ash groaned and led you upstairs to his childhood room.

"Well nobody been in here since I left." He said falling backwards onto the bed. A cloud of dust erupted from underneath him and both of you erupted in a coughing fit. You ate dinner there and went back everyday you were in town.

Luke: Luke was skyping his mum and she asked about you.

"Hold on mum I'll go get her." He said bounding off to find you. He came back with you over his shoulder. She could hear you yelling at him and then you just stopped.

"I'll get your dad." She ran off to find him.

"Lucas Hemmings!" You yelled pounding his back while he put you down and sat down grabbing his laptop.

"Y/N. This is my mum and dad." Luke said giggling at your face. He turned the camera towards you so that they could see your stunned expression.

"H-hi." You stuttered out waving at Luke's parents through the screen. You talked for a while, warmed up to them, and was trying to stop laughing at Luke's childish exited expression.

"Well I probably should try to get Luke to take a nap. He looks like he had way to much caffeine today." You said pointing to Luke.

"Actually I was so tired this morning and I have a concert tonight, so I drank 5 cups of coffee today." Luke said proudly.

"Lucas go to bed." Liz said and Luke instantly pouted. He walked up the stairs as you got off of Skype and followed him.

Calum: You were going to meet them over an interview. You were freaking out, but you were mostly excited because you wanted to meet them. You had out on leggings and one of Calum's old shirts. You drove to the building where you were going to be interviewed and sat down in the chairs. You killed time by answering questions about your relationship and the band because his parents weren't there yet. They arrived and brought them out to sit on the chairs next to Calum.

"Hi we're Calum's parents." Joy said grinning as you shyly waved back.

"Babe they will love you. Don't be scared." Calum leaned over and whispered in your ear. Calum's dad got off his chair and gave you a hug, which you returned, and soon Joy gave you a hug to.

"Calum's our little cheeky boy." His dad said, Joy pinched his cheeks making him blush and slap her hands away.

"Why do you say that?" You asked giggling at Calum's childish behavior.

"Because I scored a girl." Calum said blushing harder.

"No well yes but it's because when he was little he had the chubbiest cheeks in the world." Joy said pulling out Calum's childhood scrapbook and walking over to you.

"Aww Calum you were so adorable." You cooed. Your interview went as planned and you were happy to say that Cals parents loved you and you loved them.

Michael: You were going to a restaurant to meet them. You bring you were thinking of worst case scenarios in your head, but putting on a brave face for Mikey. You arrived at the restaurant late, and saw a woman identical to Michael sitting with her back to the window. A man with Mikey's hair was sitting with his back to you.

"Michael your finally here!" His mother exclaimed jumping up to give him a hug.

"Who is this?" She asked looking at him with a worried face.

"Y/N this is my mum, mum this is Y/N my girlfriend. And I have a good feeling about her so you don't have to bombard her with questions." He said gesturing between you and his mum.

"Ok hello dear." She gave you a hug and you hugged her back. Michael gripped your hand again and led you to the table where you took your seats. His hand remained firmly in your hand as his dad was asking you questions.

"You aren't like the other girls my son has dated right? Cause one of them wrote a song about him and it's a bad song." His dad said.
(a/n I didn't make that up its a song called You Suck by Abigail Breslin) 

"No I would never do that. And I won't leave because I support him and anything that he decides to do." You said squeezing Michael's hand under the table for support.

"I approve of her Mikey, you finally picked a good one."

"So how did you meet?" His mum asked leaning closer to you to hear the story.

"Well it's funny actually." Mikey started chuckling as you cut him off.

"I was walking down the street minding my own business when Mikey over here tripped over the bump in the sidewalk and spilled his coffee all over my white shirt. He offered to buy me dinner and a new shirt and here we are now." You said patting his shoulder. His parents loved you and you loved them so you and Michael were happy.