introduction

introduction

"What if you start to actually fail Algebra 2?" Michael asked, stepping in between Luke's legs. He placed his hands on either side of Luke, leaning in until the much younger boy could feel his breath.

"Then we'd need longer tutor lessons," Luke wrapped his ankles around Michael's lower back, pulling him closer, "Am I wrong?"

Michael leant in, enchanted by the seventeen-year-old's spell he seemed to carry. Their lips met slowly, connecting in the cold air.

Luke's lips were swollen from the precious forty-five minutes of tutoring. Tutoring seemed to be used loosely between the two boys. Luke has his Algebra 2 book out on Michael;s kitchen table, but that's about how far their studying got.

There was just something about the blonde. It was his sloped nose and the way he'd rub it when he was anxious. It was his light blue eyes; always wandering around the space around him. It was his plush pink lips, always begging to be kissed. He was irresistible, so incredibly irresistible.

Luke's sweater-pawed hands crawled up Michael's back, feeling over the tight muscles and warm skin until they laid resting at the crook of his neck. His lean fingers played with the ends of his lover's brown hair, pulling slightly to elicit a deep groan.

Michael leant in, his tongue slipping past Luke's lips and into his soft mouth. His eyes stayed shut, embracing the feeling of his boyfriend with every other sense. His hands on Luke's upper thighs, under his waistband. His scent filling Michael's nose, a scent he was never able to lose. His scent was on Michael's bedsheets, on his couch, in the air, on his clothes. It was everywhere.

The doorbell rang, though. Michael pulled back, a line of saliva snapping between them. Luke laughed, letting his feet drop, freeing Mike.

"That'd be your mom," he sighed.

"I swear I'll get my license soon."

Michael wandered to the open kitchen, flipping through the marked page in case Ms. Hemmings happened to ask about the lesson they worked on. "Sure, Luke. Say that to tree you ran into last year," he teased as his eyes scanned the pages quickly.

Luke jumped from the countertop, fixing his light grey tee shirt. He wandered out the kitchen area and behind Michael, wandering his hands under Michael's tee shirt. He pressed his lips to the space between Mike's shoulder blades, letting himself take in the moment.

"Please don't get me hard right now, I'm about to greet your mother." Michael pushed the younger boy back slightly as he started to shove the textbook back into Luke's hands. "Be good, Baby Boy."

Luke stood up on the tips of his toes, trying to reach the lips of his significant other. "No promises," he whispered before quickly pecking Michael.

The doorbell rang once more and Michael squeezed past Luke, walking quickly to the front door.

Luke wasn't one to be tamed behind closed doors, but the second that door opened, he was back to the shy, nerdy high school student.

Michael greeted Luke's mother with a smile, holding the door open for her to walk in. He closed the door, leaning against the banister of the stairs leading to the upper loft. "We worked on the usual polynomials. He's getting the hang of it, slowly."

Luke came out of the kitchen, his backpack hanging low on his left shoulder. He gave his mother a smile before dumping the heavy bag by her feet. He sat on the floor, grabbing his high top Converse and slowly putting them back on his feet.

"He always does," she gleamed, reaching down to put her hand through his messy strands of hair.

Luke moved away, glaring at his mother with a blush in the cheeks.

Michael chuckled, picking at his fingernails. "Next week, same time?" He asked, mostly talking Luke's mother.

His green eyes looked down at Luke, praying his mother wouldn't notice the light brown love bite forming under his jaw. He didn't want Luke to have that conversation, and he definitely didn't want Ms. Hemmings questioning her youngest son.

Luke's never been a good liar.

"Yes," she confirmed, "Sounds good."

Luke stood up, stretching out his back and standing tall-still nowhere near Mike's height. He gave Michael a smile, following a quick farewell.

Mike reached around them, opening the front door once more. Ms. Hemmings walked out first, not bothering to turn around to see if Luke was following her.

If she were to turn around, she would see Michael delivering a soft slap to Luke's bum, causing the teenager to hold in a yelp of surprise.

But, she didn't turn around. She, too, had no idea about the budding romance Luke caught himself in the last two years.