Chapter 12

LOUIS 

It's been a few days since Harry and I have seen each other. We talk on the phone and text but we don't get to see each other. Liam let him have a couple days break due to his last win, but says it's time to get back to being serious. He only has three months to get prepared for his big match with a few fights in between. It's now a monday morning and I am awakened from my peaceful sleep with the annoying buzzing of my phone. I blindly reach for it and answer it with a croaky hello

"Good morning love", I hear from the other end. Harry. A smile creeps across my face as I glance over at the clock. My smile quickly fading

"Harry, love, why you calling me at 5:30 in the morning", I ask as a yawn escapes my mouth

"What? I can't call my boyfriend and say good morning to him?", Harry says in his very cute whiny voice. I can already picture his bottom lip poking out and his puppy dog eyes blinking at me.

"Yes, baby you can..At a more reasonable hour", I laugh as I hear him huff a bit

"Sorry baby, Liam wants to go on our early morning run and I wanted to hear my babys voice before i went", He replies. How can I deny him of that. I hear him rustling around before he talks again. "Plus I had a great dream and just need to..oh god..h-hear y-your voice"

"You okay over there baby?", i asked concern now taking over me.

"Oh God..Y-yes baby I am great", Harry croaks out. Realization finally hitting me

"Sounds like my baby is being a naughty boy", I say as I coo out at him

"God, Louis, I need you so bad right now', Harry moans out

"I'm right here baby", I say as i feel my hand roaming across my belly going downwards

"God, baby you feel so good", Harry moans out a bit louder.

"Oh yeah, what am I doing baby?', I ask as I feel my hand reaching inside my boxers taking ahold of my own erection.

"God baby your warm mouth and tongue are amazing"

"Oh yes Harry, I love feeling you in my mouth", I moan out as i start running my hand up and down my now hard member

"Oh god baby", Harry yelps. our phone call full of moans and dirty talk till we scream each others names loudly as we reach our high. Soon the phone is full of heavy panting as we both try to get our breathing back to normal.

"God, baby, you are amazing!", Harry says as I hear him rustling around.

"As are you baby. Guess we better get ourselves cleaned up and you need to get around before Liam is banging on your door". No sooner did I say that and Harry is telling Liam to hold on that he was getting ready.

"I will talk to you again soon, love", harry said as we said our goodbyes. I laid my phone back on my nightstand and cuddled back in to my blankets. Putting my shower off for later after I grab a couple more hours of sleep. The next time i wake up it is 10:00 am. I reach for my phone to check for any missed calls or messeges. I smile as I see a couple from Harry telling me to get a good rest and that he and Liam were heading to the gym after their run. I get up out of bed, squealing as the cold air hit my man area. Memories of our phone call hit me and I realize I didn't put my boxers back on. I stumble out of bed and head to the bathroom for my morning wee. I decide to take a shower while I'm in here. Memories of earlier over taking my thoughts. I may or may not have had to relieve myself again for the second time this morning. What that boy does to me is beyond what I ever thought possible.

~~~~

"Oh my God!", I yelped as i felt a spray of cold water hit me. "Niall you fucker!", I say as I turn around and see Niall bent over in laughter as he held our hand held sprayer.