Chapter 2 - Liam Loses a Tooth

Thanks so much to ForeverInAStorm for this idea!

Sup, Guys? Sorry it took me so long to upload, but I am a high school honors student, and as much as I wish that I don't, I do have to my homework and extracurriculars (those are just more fun). Wattpad can come first during the summer, but until then, I'll try and upload on Saturdays. That gives me plenty time to write and edit.

Now that that's taken care of, I hope you enjoy this new chapter! I'm sorry about the length of the chapters, but they will be pretty short most of the time. I'm just capturing moments, and not entire days.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Niall’s POV)(September 5)

“Puppies aren’t blue!” Louis said as he looked over at my coloring book.

“Well my puppy is!” I argued.

“Your puppy is wrong…”

“Snack time!” Mrs. Allan called from the front of the room. They boys and I rushed to our cubbies, quickly returning to our table with our snacks.

“Aww, I want Oreos,” I whined when I saw Harry’s snack.

“Want to trade me for your Doritos?” Harry offered and I nodded, switching my snack for his.

“Do you want my celery sticks?” Zayn asked Louis.

“Gross.”

“Ouch!” someone else cried. All of our eyes turned to Liam, who had an apple in his hand. Blood was running down his chin and tears were streaming down his face.

I started to panic. “Are you alright, Liam?! Why are you bleeding?! Are you dying?!”

“Niall, he’s not dying!” Louis scolded me before raising his hand into the air. “Mrs. Allan! Liam’s mouth is bleeding!”

“What happened?” Mrs. Allan rushed over and bent down to Liam’s level to inspect his mouth.

“I b-b-bit th-this ap-ple and-and m-m-my t-too-th f-f-fell out-t,” Liam sobbed. He held up his apple, which was also covered in blood. I could just barely see a small tooth lodged in it.

Mrs. Allan smiled at Liam as she took his apple. She pulled the tooth out and handed both items back to Liam. “Niall, can you please help Liam wash up?” She pointed to the sink in the corner.

“Okay,” I said, standing up from my chair. Liam and I walked to the sink and I pulled out the stepper. We climbed up, both of us balancing on the small surface. “Did it hurt that bad?”

Liam turned the knob and placed his apple under the running water. He had stopped crying, so I could understand him. “It didn’t hurt that much, but it was weird. Why did it fall out?”

“My mommy says that our teeth fall out so that the Tooth Fairy can take them. You put it under your pillow and she leaves you money!” I got a baby wipe and rubbed Liam’s mouth with it.

Liam smacked my hand away. “But big people have teeth! Why didn’t they fall out?”

“They did. But they grow back, and they’re bigger, and permiant.”

“Permanent?” Liam corrected.

“Whatever,” I replied, rubbing his face again. Soon enough, all of the blood was gone and Liam and I walked back.

“Can we see your tooth hole, Liam?” Harry asked excitedly once we’d reached. Liam smiled real wide at us, poking his gap with his tongue.

“Why didn’t you tell us that your tooth was wiggling?” Louis asked.

“I didn’t think that it was a big deal or that it would fall out,” Liam answered before poking at his gap again.

“So how much money are you getting?” Zayn questioned, but Liam just shrugged.

“I’ve lost a tooth before,” Louis said. “Broke it off when I fell on a hydrant. The Tooth Fairy gave me five dollars.”

“Whoa! Liam’s gonna be rich!”

“That’s not rich, one hundred is rich!”

“I can’t count that high…”  Harry said. “That really is rich!”

“If I get five dollars then I’ll share with you guys,” Liam offered, but I shook my head.

“No, Liam,” I said. “That’s your money. We’ll get rich when we lose our teeth.”

“But I want to!” he insisted, so I just pat him on the back and smiled.

“Yay, we’re gonna be rich!” Harry cheered, waving his arms in the air.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what did you think? Let me know with a vote, a comment, or by fanning me! I love you all and I'll see you next week!