-Sunday-

Jamie
Its been 2 days since Ashton had his curtains closed. I sighed every time they were closed. I opened my diary and wrote:

"Dear Diary,
Ashton had his curtains closed for 2 days now and, i think he's forgotten about me. What now? I was starting to worry. Yesterday, Katherin told me Ashton was full on making out with Mollie at the party and she said it seemed like he was enjoying it. So after 10:00 last night Katherin and Dani came over to my house and talked about him. Ashton, what happened to you?"

I stopped writing and then closed my diary. Then i heard my mom call me.
"Jamie, Katherin and Dani are here"
"Send them up"
I said as i heard footsteps down the hall. Then the 2 girls walked into my room.
"Hey, are the curtains still closed?"
Katherin asked as they both sat on my bed.
"Yes"
I sighed as Dani and Katherin looked at me.
"Do you think he forgot about me?"
I asked as the girls shook their heads.
"I think he closed them because he doesn't want to see you sad?"
"Well i've been smiling every day to see him out he window but his were closed"
I sighed as the girls pulled me to sit with them.
"Jamie, think positive always ok?"
Katherin said as i smiled and nodded.
"I do, its just, i'm worried"
I said as i looked out the window.
My window is always open Ashton, i thought as i sighed.

~~~

It has been 3 hours and me and the girls were still in my room just doing homework.
"Ok so 35 + Y x X=?"
"Ugh! This is boring!!"
Katherin said as i smiled.
"No kidding, what should we do?!"
"Can we face time James?"
Dani asked as i smirked at her.
"What?"
"Ok fine only point the camera in this area ok?"
I said as she smiled and took out her iPad. Her face time rang then James picked up. Me and the girls greeted him.
"Hey James"
We said as he smiled.
"Hey guys, whats up?"
"Nothing much how about you?"
I asked as he shrugged.
"I'm with Damian, Ashton and his unwanted guest"
James said as he switched the screen pointed out seeing Damian playing videogames and Ashton wrapping his arm around Mollie. Then he switched it back to His face.
"Oh"
I said as i looked down.
"Hang on i'm gonna move to a different room with Damian, Damian come on, lets leave these...love birds alone"
He said as i heard Mollie yell at him.
"Fuck off James, all you guys do is play vidiegames! Why don't you guys get a life! But not Ashton, cause he already has everything right here"
Mollie! You have no right to yell like that to my friends!!! I yelled in my mind as James and Damian moved into a different room. He placed his Ipad on his desk making us seeing both of them in his room i think.
"Sorry about that"
Jame said as my face turn red cause i was mad.
"How dare she yell at you guys like that?!?"
I yelled as James nodded.
"I know, she's been like that ever since last night and Ashton doens't even care she says it,"
James said as Damian nodded.
"All they fucking do is make out, they nearly 'did it' at the party last night until i pulled Ashton home"
Damian said as i cupped my face into my hands.
"Ashton why are you acting like this?"
I said as they sighed.
"Hey can you guys help us with homework?"
James said as me and the girls smirked.
"Let me guess, you guys haven't even started?"
I smirked as they laughed nervously. I chuckled.
"Fine, pick us up here at my place ok?"
I said as he nodded and waved bye.
"Ok pack up for this homework circle"
I said as the girls nodded and grabbed their bags. I picked my binder and notebook and put them in my bag. I put my pencil case inside as well.

I walked down the stairs with the girls seeing Mom and Matt.
"Where are you girls going?"
"We're going to James house to help them with homework"
I said as she nodded.
"Don't stay too long ok?"
Matt said as i nodded and opened the door for the girls. I saw James park up in front as i waved bye to mom and Matt. I walked over to the van and opened the door. I sat inside the back with the girls. Damian was in the passenger seat.
"Ok buckle up"
Damian said as James chuckled.
"Calm down Damian i'm not gonna crash"
We all chuckled.
"Oh and please ignore Ashton and Mollie, their still at my house. We'll walk straight upstairs."
I nodded.

He parked up in front of his house. Katherin opened the door making all of us get out. I hung my bag on my back and fixed my glasses. James opened the doors to his house and let us in. Once i walked in the stairs were on the right. I took my shoes off.
"Hey can i get a bottle of water?"
I asked James as he pointed at the kitchen ahead.
"Just in the fridge, here, i'll take your bag upstairs"
He said as i gave him my bag.
"Thanks, Katherin, Dani do you guys want some?"
"Sure"
Then they all walked up the stairs, i continued down the hall into the kitchen. I looked around seeing the fridge. I walked towards it and opened the door. I saw three water bottles and picked them out and closed the fridge. As i turned back towards the hall i saw Ashton standing there at the door frame of the hall. He just looked at me as i looked away and walked passed him and up the stairs.

Ashton
As i saw her, inside i felt so sad. But forget about her! I can't though. Ugh!!! She walked passed me and walked up the stairs. I shook my head as Mollie walked into the kitchen wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Hey babe who was just here?"
"Um, Damian, don't worry about it"
"Ok"
Then she pressed her lips onto mine.

Jamie
I walked into James room making them all look up. I threw a water bottle at Dani and Katherin making them catch it.
"Did you bump into Ash?"
Katherin asked i nodded and sat on the bed.
"He just looked at me"
I said as James and Damian sat on their desk in front of us.
"Ok less talk more homework!!! This is due tomorrow!"
James said as i chuckled and opened my binder.