-Its Time-

Katherin
I was here at my house picking out some clothes for Jamie's little make over. So yea, me and Dani are sleeping over at her house but if James and Damian want to as well, they could sleep with Matt. Ok so Dani was was just looking for some clothes as well.  Then i heard a car honk out my window. I looked out and smiled.
"We'll be right down James!"
I yelled as he put up a thumbs up. I ran to my sleepover bag and filled it with the things i need for Jamie and myself, same with Dani then we ran down the stairs. And out the door.

Damian opened the car door of us as we threw our bags in and jumped in.
"Ok lets go"
Jame said as we nodded. Herr we come Jamie.

Jamie
I woke up at 3:55 cause my brother Matt told me James called that they were coming soon. I got off my bed and fixed it clean. I tidied my room up a little and then sat down on my bed looking out my window. Ashton's curtains were still closed. I sighed. Then i received a text from Katherin.

From: KATHERIN
K-WERE HERE!!!

She said as i smiled hearing the door bell. I heard it open then right away, i heard running up the stairs. My door burst open seeing Katherin and Dani. I chuckled then they walked over to my bed and placed their bags on my bed.
"Ok so first you have try some of these clothes we brought for you."
Katherin and Dani pulled out a bunch of clothes from their bags. I chuckled. Then they stood up unfolding my divider for my room, i use it to hide behind and change. Katherin picked out the first outfit. It was a black skirt until my knees and a black crop top. They gave it to me then they pushed me behind the divider. I changed into them. I walked out as they smiled. I did a little twirl as they smiled.
"Cute! But no"
She said as i nodded. Then Dani gave me a black leggings, a white crop top and a red flannel. I put it on.
"Cute again but no"
I groaned. Then Katherin gave me a dark purple crop top with the top of my shoulders lace. She gave me a black skirt and a black scarf to go with it. I tried it on. I walked out to show them. They smiled and nodded.
"ITS PERFECT!!!!"
Dani said as i smiled and did a twirl.
"Ok so you will wear that tomorrow and we will fix your hair and-"
"Ok ok"
I giggled as they squealed.
"Ashton will have to drool over you"
I rolled my eyes. Then James and Damian popped their heads through the door.
"Hey uh...woah... You look nice"
Damian smiled as i bowed giggling.
"Anyways, we'll be right back ok, we're sleeping over here in Matt's room, Ashton just called saying her dumped Mollie by text, so Ashton wanted help with something so"
"Oh ok be back before dinner"
I said as they nodded and closed the door.
"I wonder what Ashton needs?"
I asked as the girls shrugged. I changed into my minion onesie. As i came out the girls squealed. It burst my ear drums.
"Ow! What?!? Happened?!?"
"YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!!"
I looked down and smiled.
"Awe thanks"
I sat on the bed looking out my window. Ashton's window opened making the girls jump on my bed. We looked out the window seeing James and Damian sitting on his bed waving at us. Ashton was in a divider as well. What are they doing?

James
"Ashton what are you doing?"
Then he walked out from his divider with black jeans a white t-shirt wearing his glasses. His hair was in a quiff. Holy shit! He looks like the boy version of Jamie before she changed.
"What are you doing?"
"How do i look?"
"Like the boy version of Jamie"
"Ok good, i'm gonna look like this tomorrow"
I looked at Damian. Oh my god, Ashton and Jamie are switching places.
"Uh ok sure,"
Then my eyes were stuck looking out the window. The girls were watching something on a laptop. Jamie was wearing a minion onesie. Then Ashton literally jumped on the bed looking out the window. Awe.
"Doesn't she look cute in that onesie Damian?"
I teased as Damian nodded.
"I know right"
"Shut up guys"
Ashton said as i rolled my eyes.
"Ok we're off now Ash, sya tomorrow"
Damian said as i stood up and walked out the door.

Jamie
So me and the girls were just watching funny vines on my laptop. We laughed every time.
"Jamie! Damian and James are here!"
Matt yelled as i yelled back.
"Send them up!"
I continued to watch more vines. Someone knocked.
"Come in"
Katherin said as James and Damian popped their head through the door.
"Sit in the bean bags guys, we'll watch youtube on my tv"
I said as the girls jumped off my bed as i turned my laptop off and switched the tv on. I gave the remote to James as he put on youtube. I looked out my window seeing Ashton. I smiled. I tied my hair into a messy bun and then sat in an empty beanbag chair next to Katherin. We laughed.