Bestfriends and Brothers

"WHAT AND ASSHOLE I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE HIM I AM GONNA KILL HIM."  Gwen screams so loud I think the neighbors can hear her through the phone. 

"Get in line everyone is going to want to kill him." I say half smiling at the thought.

"Okay well I am on my way now I will be there in 10 minutes don't do anything till I get there." She hangs up before I get to say anything else. 

I walk aimlessly through the house when it dawns on me I need to move out.  Me and Luke share this house it's ours I need to get the fuck out of this place.  I need boxes and movers and I should figure out where I will live.  I am not going back to my parents and Gwen has no room for me I guess that leaves Michael. I need to call him, or wait for him to call me that is probably the better option.

Suddenly I hear screaming outside. "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY. WHY DON'T YOU GO BUG SOMEONE ELSE AREN'T THERE LAWS YOU CAN'T BE HERE THIS ISN'T FUCKING AMERICA." Gwen screams at the paparazzi outside the house then burst through the door.

"Fucking assholes they are." She rolls her eyes and then looks at me.  "Oh honey come here I love you more then he ever did. That probably wasn't the right thing to say I am sorry."  She engulfs me into a hug and I break down all over again.  

I stop crying for the second time today, I never cry this is my worst nightmare.  Gwen fixes up my makeup and we try to make a plan for what we should do today. We decided we will window shop and probably end up buying shit and then buy a shit ton of boxes for my shit ton of stuff I own and then eat an early dinner and start packing all my stuff.

Right before we are about to leave my phone rings; it's Michael.

"Hello my favorite person." I answer the phone.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL HIM? HE IS RIGHT HERE I WILL DO IT I WILL KILL HIM." Michael is angrier then when our mom took away his video games.  And trust me I thought he was going to burn the house down that day.

"No no don't kill him don't do anything just forgive him." I say as calmly as I can.

"Really." Michael is confused.

"No fuck that oh my god fucking torture him then kill him cut his hair off and burn all his black clothes." I say and Gwen starts laughing. 

I hear the sound of Luke screaming something along the lines of "Michael put the scissors down." and I can't help but yell "MICHAEL STOP DON'T CUT HIS HAIR OFF." 

"Why the fuck not? You want me to cut something else off instead?" I can picture the way he looked at Luke when he said that.

"No well kind off but no.  Just don't do anything it will be worse mentally for him if we just don't do anything to him." I scratch my head and sigh.

"Okay fine, get the fuck out." he tells Luke before focusing back on me.

"I am moving in with you just so you know." I know he won't say no.

"YAY! That is going to be so much fun just like old times."  He says excited.

"Old times? We literally lived together until I moved out 7 months ago.  You just want someone to play video games with all the time."  This being the truth he is just using me as a video game buddy.

"True. Okay I love you I have to go we have to get ready for the concert and this is gonna be a tough one.  We'll be home next week I will call you tomorrow!" He hangs up the phone.

"You should have let him cut his hair off." Gwen says grabbing her purse again and walking towards the door.

"I know, but I am not a horrible person." I join her at the door.

"Before we go who even is this girl Arzaylea?" She looks at me.

"I have no fucking idea." Little did I know I would be finding out a lot more about this fucking bitch in the next couple of weeks.