Doorbell

Mya's POV 

"What are you doing here?" He was the last person I expected.

"I can't take listening to Luke mope around anymore, so I came over here." He walks into the house.

"Okayy." I shut the door and am very confused.

"I spent the whole day with him and you are literally the only thing he talked about." He sounds angry, but I don't really know what he is mad at.

"I don't really know what you're trying to tell me." I sit on the couch.

"I don't know, like he cheated on you and you should hate him like I understand that, but he just won't stop talking about his plans to get you back and how he is going to do it and how he loves you I am going out of my freaking mind." He sits on the couch with a loud thud and sighs.

"So did you come here just to vent?" I really don't know how to react to this.

The microwave beeps and I jump up. "I gotta make that I will be right back." 

I hear the doorbell ring again and this time it has to be Michael. "Hey Jack can you get that." I scream to him.

I finish making my food and then walk back into the living room. "Ben? What the hell are you doing here?" Ben is now also standing in the living room next to his brother. 

"Probably the same thing he is here to do." He points at Jack.

"He is here to vent about Luke." I sit back on the couch.

"Oh well I was here to tell you, you need to get back together with him." He shrugs and sits down on the arm chair.

"No I will not do that." I stuff some mac and cheese in my mouth and then drop some all over my pants. "Shit, I am going to get a napkin I will be right back." 

I walk back into the kitchen and the doorbell rings again. oh my fucking god this is insane I just want a peaceful mac and cheese night. "Answer the door." I yell to them as I clean my pants.

I walk back into the living room and Luke is now standing there. "THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING HEMMINGS FAMILY REUNION WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." I scream.

"What are they doing here?" He looks at his brothers.

"Me and Jack are in love and getting married I always liked him more." I plop back down on the couch completely annoyed at everyone here.

"Why aren't I your favorite?" Ben asks genuinely concerned.

"Ben shut the fuck up." Jack rolls his eyes.

The doorbell rings again. "I swear to god if that is Liz I am leaving, Luke answer the door." He turns around to open the door.

Michael and Calum walk in. "What the fuck is going on?" Michael looks at everyone here.  Calum just starts laughing at the situation.

"I thought they were all going to be you and I thought you were going to be Liz." I say completely defeated at the situation.

"I am so confused." Calum sits next to me on the couch. 

"Yeah you and me both." I still haven't finished my mac and cheese.

"I thought you said you were sleeping at Calums house?" Luke looks over at Michael who is still trying to figure out why the entire Hemmings clan is here.

"I was, but then Calum wanted to come say hi to Mya so here we are." He throws his hands in the air.

The doorbell rings once again. "WHY COULDN'T YOU ALL HAVE SHOWN UP AT ONCE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH EASY." I yell again and Micheal opens the door and Ashton walks in.

"What the hell, why wasn't I invited to the party?" He looks at all the people standing in the room.

"No one was invited to this party this was my solo party and you all ruined it." I complain. 

Everyone is now just awkwardly sitting around each other not knowing what to say.  "Well look if we are all going to be here then we mine as well actually have a nice time." I stand up and go over to the movie box Michael has. "Who is up for some How To Train Your Dragon?" Everyone jumps into a seat and I put the movie in. 

The only seat left is the spot next to me and the only person who needs a seat is Luke. I am 100% certain the boys all did this on purpose, but It is almost 10pm and I am too tired to argue with anyone. Luke is just standing there looking at the seat. "Well are you going to sit or not?" I pat the seat next to me. He sits down but there is still a space between us. The movie starts and then no one is paying attention to anything, but the TV screen.

********************************

I have been so so busy I am sorry I haven't updated so I double updated today. 

How are you liking it so far?