Wide Awake

Mya's POV

I can hear everything they say every fucking word, but I don't know how to say anything back.

They are all here in the room today even Gwen. I don't remember anything really I know Luke keeps blaming himself but I wasn't his fault. This could be any one of us on the hospital bed.

I don't really remember why all the nurses rushed into my room. I do remember wanting them all to get out. They said something about my heart rate, but maybe it was just because I was thinking about Luke again I don't know.

I hear him tell Gwen it was his fault again and I want to wake up and yell it wasn't. They start talking about the entire Arzaylea thing and I know Gwen still doesn't trust him. What Luke says surprises me. "You know I would never cheat on her. I don't know if she has told you the entire story, but I didn't I don't think I could. I know everyone doesn't believe in me being faithful but Mya is all I think about every minute of every day"

The next thing I know they roll me into another room or something and eveyone sits down around me again. I really need to wake up from this I don't want them to be here any longer then they need to be.

Maybe if I just try and move my hand? Oh it's working okay come on eyes you got this open up.

*****************
Luke's POV

"SHE'S MOVING GUYS." I scream when I see Mya's hand move

Everyone stands up and gathers around her. "Is she really gonna wake up?" Ashton looks down at her concerned.

"I hope so." Michael pushes her hair out of her face.

Suddenly her eyes start to flutter and we all hold out breath. Finally her eyes open we all stand there staring at her.

"I heard everything." She says weakly before nurses come rushing into her room again and kicking us out.

"What does she mean by that?" I ask when we are all in the hallway.

"I think. And this is a guess she meant she heard everything whiles she was in a coma." Gwen says sarcastically probably because she is nervous.

The nurses are asking her questions and checking her vitals signs. After about an hour of not letting us go in the nurses come out. "You can go in now, she's tired thought." One says walking by us.

"Tired she's been sleeping for two days." I say under my breath.

We walk back inside and she slowly sits up. "Hello." She smiles.

"I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE NOT DEAD." Calum yells and runs over and hugs her.

We all laugh including Mya. Everyone says how happy she is alive and now they don't know what they would do without her.

"Don't do that ever again." Michael wraps her in a long hug.

"Can I talk to Luke alone?" She asks eveyone.

Without question they all walk out and we are alone.

"Come here." She smiles and opens her arms to me.

I walk over to her and hug her. A hug I've been waiting for since I saw her lying in the hospital bed.

"Do you think you can fit in the bed if I move over?" She moves her body to one side so I can lay next to her.

Once I am lying down she turns to her side so she can look at me. "I love you." She whispers to me.

"I love you too." I whisper back. "I would have lost my mind if I lost you." I start to move the hair back behind her ear.

She doesn't say anything for a moment. "Do you really think about me that much?" She blinks.

"I think about you all day long. You're all I want to think about." I kiss her nose.

"Knock knock." I hear someone come through the door.

"Why? Why are you here?" I turn to look at the door.

"I told you we were coming." Arzaylea shrugs.

"Is she awake?" Ryan says from behind her.

"Yeah I am." Mya waves her hand.

"Oh good we need to talk." Arzaylea sits in the chair next to here.

"About?" Mya moves closer to me.

"Well you seem to have won this game somehow.. But I am not leaving." She looks at her long fake ugly ass nails.

"This is a game to you?" Mya tries to sound intimidating but her voice is to weak.

"Well yeah. And I always win, so this can't be over." Arzaylea pushes her hair out of her face.

"And Ryan you're in on this?" Mya sounds broken and it takes all my strength not to punch his face in again.

"I-- it's not- I don't-." He stutters.

"Yeah he is."Arzaylea says and shoots Ryan and evil smile.

"Can you leave now?" I interject.

"I guess so. But you guys better watch out this is only beginning." She gets up. "Come on Ryan." She glares at him and he obliges.

Once they leave I turn back to Mya. "She is fucking insane, like she needs to chill."

"I agree, but I am tired so I think I'm gonna sleep." She looks at me.

"Okay I will tell the others." I stand up.

"Tell them to go home, I will still be here tomorrow." She shuts her eyes.

I start to walk out of the room. "Oh Luke." I hear her say and turn around. "Yeah?"

"We can't let her win okay?" Her eyes look sad.

"She can't beat true love." I smile and her face turns into a giant grin.

"Good. I love you good night." She shuts her eyes and I walk out of the room.